Sex..have you had it?

Blue POV

"Ayee Ayee!"

Blood on the Leaves was blasting through the speakers. I was walking around Mercedes as she was krumping like how I taught her to. She was really good at most of the dances we already did. I started off with the easy stuff like ballet and salsa, then showed her how to finger tut, now were krumping, then we're gonna grind then twerk.

The song went off and she stopped dancing. She walked over to her water and took a sip. I couldn't help but look at the sweat that was dripping down her perfect toned abs.

"Blue!"

"Huh what?" She put her water down and shook her head.

She walked over and grabbed my cheeks with her hand, "Quit staring like I'm a piece of meat and show me what else we're gonna do."

I slowly walked over to my phone still looking at Mercedes. I bit my lip, "looking like a 12 oz sirloin."

"More like a 24 served with red wine." she said smirking.

"Mhmm" I was looking for a song to grind to when I found the perfect one. I looked up at Mercedes and smiled. She raised her eyebrow.

I turned on the song and the beat started playing. She smiled at me and shook her head. I walked over to her and stood facing her.

All these rain drops falling down my window..

I started swirling my hips bending my knees staring at her. She looked down and back up biting her lip. I smirked and licked my lips.

I walked over and grabbed the chair in the corner. I placed it behind Mercedes and stood back in front of her. I went back to rolling my hips. I ran my hands up my thighs, to my stomach, and in my hair looking seductive.

I moved closer to Mercedes and put my hand on her shoulders moving her back to sit on the chair. I moved back and put my hands above my head, I got lower still grinding. I looked up at her smiling and turned around almost sitting on her lap.

Baby you know I'm from Atlanta and they raise me like a pimp..

I started twerking to this part putting my hands on her thighs. She put her hands on my thighs moving them closer to my ass. My mind was screaming 'gahh damnnnn'.

I turned back around and sat on her lap grinding. My arms were around her neck and her hands were on my hips while I was still moving into her. I leaned into her more and we were chest to chest. Her hands move up to my lower back holding me.

I leaned into her ear and whispered, "Your turn baby girl" and kissed her cheek.

I grabbed her hands and got off of her. I spun her around so I was sitting on the chair and she was standing. She smiled and started grinding. Her hips moved side to side to the beat. Looking sexy as hell.

Few minutes later..

"Well you are really good at grinding girl" I said smiling at her as she sat down in the chair.

"Thank you, and you have some amazing skills too. So what's next?"She asked leaning back smirking.

I walked over to my phone and scrolled through my music looking for the best songs.

"Twerking"

I played Move that Dope by Future on surround sound. I walked over and pulled the chair from under Mercedes and put it to the side. She stood there looking at me with her hands on her hips.

"Don't say nothing, bend over and put your hands above her knees." I instructed.

She did that, "now use your lower back muscles and your butt to feel the beat of the music, and just pop up and down."

She started to move her whole back to the beat which was funny as hell to watch. I went beside her and put my hands on her stomach and on her back.

"Now, don't move this part of your body, just your ass."

Within time she started to get the hang of it. I showed her more things she practice on like the walk before you twerk and how to throw her ass in a circle;)

Me and her were both looking in the mirror twerking when I saw my mom in the door and shake her head. I turned to her and Mercedes stopped to.

"I though I said not to do what I do on stage." She said smirking.

I laughed, "And I thought I said no promises."

"Whatever, Mercedes is Blue even teaching you how to twerk right?" my mom asked.

I looked at her and raised my eyebrow. She smiled, "well I'm doing it better than before, so I guess so."

My mom walked in the door and stood in between us. "Well you can learn from a pro instead of an amateur."

"MA?!" I yelled.

She looked at me, "what? Girl you know I'm better than you anyway."

"Oh my god.." I walked out of the room and went to go get me a bottle of water. When I came back, my mom and Mercedes were twerking to Booty Me Down. Surprisingly Mercedes actually got a little better with the few seconds of being with my mom.

"Shaking my head" I said over the music.

My mom laughed and walked pass me, "Told you so."

---------------------

Ok ok, I know y'all are mad at me, and I'm sorry for not updating. But I had a few *cough cough* things I had to handle before I could write again. But hopefully I'll be updating more soon and that a promise.

Hope y'all still love me?

Y'all do, I know💁

Vote, share, and give me comments!✌️

Ig: _kingyana_