Bam!

Mercedes POV
It was about 6:45 and I was still at Blue's house, talking to her and Mrs. Knowles. We were sharing stories and laughing all day.

"Oh, and I remember when Blue and Chaz were toddlers and there were rumors going around saying I never comb their hair or do anything to it. Everybody made a big deal out of it! They act like I was supposed to put weave in Blue's hair as soon as she was born, I wanted my baby to have edges not be edgeless."

"I remember you telling me that..well look at what no weave got me at, head full of long thick curls." Blue shook her head making her hair fly everywhere. I laughed and ran my hand through her hair, getting my fingers caught in it.

"Blue, is your hair thick for just really nappy?" I busted out laughing.

Blue kept a straight face "you not funny." Ms. Knowles was laughing too. My phone rang, it was Will.

"Excuse me." I got up and walked into the kitchen an answered the phone.

"Hey Will."

"Hey, dad wants you home. He's not as bad as he usually is, he's been locked up in his room." he said.

"Ok I guess, I'll be there in a bit. Bye."

"Bye." I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket. I walked back to the living room and Blue was still talking with her mom.

"Hey Blue, my brother called and said that my dad wanted me home, so I gotta get going."

"Ok I'll drive you." she said getting up and getting her keys.

"It was fun talking with you Mercedes, you're always welcomed over here ok." Ms. Knowles said standing up walking around the couch.

I smiled, "Thank you Ms. Knowles"

"You're welcome, and you call me Ms. Bey haha."

"Haha ok" Blue walked in with her keys.

"Bye Cedes, come by soon." she said hugging me.

"I will." I smiled and walked out with Blue. We got in the car and she started it.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" She asked as she grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers and drove with one hand.

"I don't know, I may just stay home."

She nodded her head as she pulled up in the driveway. She put the car in park and turned it off.

"Well, today was very eventful." she laughed.

I nodded, "yea, but it wasn't bad. I'll text you a little later, thank you for driving me home." She leaned over and kissed me, putting her hand on the side of my neck. Her lips left mine and she smiled.

"For a kiss like that I'll let you drive me everywhere." I smirked.

She shook her head, "all you have to do is ask. Now go inside before you get in trouble, I'll talk to you later."

I unbuckled my seat beat and open the door. I gave her one last kiss and stepped out. "Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight beautiful" she said as I shut the door. I walked up the steps and opened the door. I turned back around and waved at her, she waved back and started backing up and going down the road. I went in my house and closed the door locking it. I turned around and-

BAM!

--------------------------------------------

LEGS MOVING SIDE TO SIDE SMACK IT IN THE AIR!

WAVE YOUR HANDS I DOS I PUT IT IN THE AIR!

I KNOW YOU CARE!

She fresher than you, hoe!

Ok I'm done. But anyway I'm sorry for not updating very often as I said I would. I have so much going on rn. School and basketball mostly.

But I promise that I'll get better.

COMMENT, like, vote, share, all that good stuff.✌️

_kingyana_