She bad

Blue POV

I ran over to where all the girls were at. I put the pizza in the backseat of my car, and looked over at Mercedes. She was sitting on top of one of the girls in Mackenzie's group throwing punches left and right.

Mackenzie was just standing there watching them fight...well, Mercedes doing most of the fighting.

After a few more seconds I went over and pulled off Mercedes. She was moving her arms and legs everywhere trying to get away from me. The girl she was fighting was having a hard time getting up from the ground.

"Mercedes what happened?!" I asked after putting her down.

"Mackenzie was saying my hair looks fake, straight out of dollar tree. Then she turned to her friend and was like 'why don't you touch it to see if it's real since you're the weave expert.', so then she touched and yanked my hair and that's when I got on the bitch. She obvious ain't no damn weave expert since all of her fake tracks are laying on the ground."

And she's right, there was weave everywhere! Big strands, little strands, I'm surprised she ain't bald headed by now.

All of the little clique was trying to help the girl, except Mackenzie. She was just shaking her head.

"Girls let's go, I don't have time to stand here all day long looking at trash." she said.

"Guess you need to stop looking in the mirror then if you don't wanna look at trash with ya fake bitch ass." Mercedes yelled to her.

The girls walked away. I walked Mercedes over to my car and opened her door. She sat down and I kneeled in front of her.

"Are you alright? Anything hurt? Bruised? Broken?" I asked kinda worried.

"Babe I'm fine, I was on top of her remember. Only thing bruised is my knuckles from punching her so hard, and there's a little bit of make up on them too." She said looking down at her hands.

I grabbed both of them and kissed them both. "My baby girl is a lil bad ass." I giggled.

She smiled, "yes I is" and flipped her hair like a ghetto girl. We both laughed and I stood up. "You wanna cut school for the rest of the day, you can come back to my house."

"Hell yea, I ain't trying to give ole girl round 2 and put her in a hospital....yet, I'm too tired." She laid back in the seat. I shut her door and walked around and got in.

"My place it is" I started up the car and drove off to the house.

----------------------------------------------

I'll write more tomorrow, I'm too tired lol

Like, COMMEMT, share, add, whatever.✌️

Ig: _kingyana_