Friends & Family part 2

I didn't really know what to write so I can up with something. This chapter is Chaz's point of view. Next chapter is Beyonce's, then after that back to normal.

Pic of Rocky on the side

Chaz *P.O.V.*

A whole day with nothing to do. I would go shopping for some new shoes but knowing somebody is gonna be there taking pictures of me and they will end up blowing my cover. So I decided to spend the whole day at Rocky's house. Rocky Mayers is the son of Rakim Mayers (A$AP Rocky) and Robyn Fenty- Mayers (Rihanna). He's my age but he's older by a few months. Me and Rocky go way back, we practically grew up together.

I grabbed my bags from the jet and put them in the trunk of the car. I looked over and Blue was waving bye. I saluted to her and hopped in the back.

Driver: Where to?

"Uhh, 1860 Westwood Dr."

Driver: Yes sir.

*1 hour later*

Rocky: Bruhh, Chaz that you?!

"Yea, fool what's up!"

I gave Rocky some dap. We haven't seen each other since we were 14, man he grew. He looked like he just rolled out of bed, he was still in his white tee and pajama pants with hearts on it.

"Nice pants man haha, you just woke up?"

Rocky: Shut up, I woke up an hour ago and been lazy to get dressed.

"I see."

Rocky: Come on in man, get comfortable.

"Thanks"

I walked into Rocky's large mansion. It was a bit bigger than ours. We walked to the kitchen and saw his mom Rihanna cooking breakfast.

"Hey Auntie Ri!"

Rihanna: Omg Chaz, hey, long time no see.

She walked to me and pulled me into a big hug. I always loved her hugs, she smelled so good.

"Yea, I really missed y'all."

Rihanna: We did too, want some breakfast?

"Yes ma'am, I'm hungry as a mug."

Rihanna: RAKIM! Rocky go wake your sister up.

Rocky: Ok

Rocky ran upstairs to get his little sister Robin. She's 8 and I spoil her a lot. Rocky's dad Rakim came downstairs into the kitchen.

A$AP: Oh snap what up man.

"What's up uncle."

A$AP: Nothing much, what you doing over here, I thought y'all was coming in the winter.

"We still are, me and Blue are in town for the BET awards tomorrow night. We're surprising mom, and she doesn't know that we're here."

A$AP: Aight aight, what y'all gonna do?

"I'm introducing her to the stage and Blue is singing with Justin Timberlake."

A$AP: That's cool.

Rihanna: Where is Blue by the way?

"She's at North West's house, she maybe by later on.

Rocky came into the kitchen with a tired Robin in her arms. She turned to look at me as her eyes almost popped out of her head. She jumped out of his arms and ran over to me.

Robin: CHAZZZZ!!!

"Hey baby bird. How you been?"

Robin: Good, I missed you!

"I missed you too."

Robin: What you doing here?

"I'm here to say hey to y'all."

Rihanna: Robin go wash your hands so we can eat.

Robin: Ok, mommy.

Rihanna put out 5 plates at the table. She put pancakes, eggs, bacon, and sausage on our plates. Robin came skipping into the kitchen and sat next to me, Rocky sat next to her, and Rakim sat next to Rihanna next to me. We took each other's hands so we could pray.

Rihanna: Dear lord we thank you for this meal and everything you have done...Robin quit eating during prayer!

Robin put her bacon back on her plate and took my hand again.

Rihanna: In Jesus name we pray amen.

All: Amen.