Please Hurry

Chaz POV

"So you think you made the team?" Nicole asked sitting next to me. We were on our way to the mall to do a little shopping.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Maybe, hopefully I'll make varsity. Most of the guys are really good, but I got what it takes to make it."

She nodded. "Does Blue play?"

"Hell yea, she's a point guard with some bad ass handles and a strong arm. She only plays for fun, I don't think she'll even play for the school team." I turned into a parking spot.

"Yea I'll just stick to cheerleading, I can't do anything with a basketball." She said unbuckling her seat belt and getting out. I did the same and got out locking the doors.

I grabbed her hand, "you gonna cheer for me if I make the team?"

She smiled. "I'll be your #1 fan Chazzy."

We walked in the mall and to a few stores. We went in Nike and bought some matching shoes. I got some shorts, shirts, and compression tights. She got head bands, her cheer shoes, and sports bras.

We bought some other stuff and I headed to her house. I took her bags out of the car and we headed into the house to her room. I put her stuff down on her bed and laid down on her bed. She climbed on top of me an straddled me.

"Thank you for shopping with me baby." she said biting her lip.

I smirked, "no problem beautiful, I had fun." I said. She leaned down and started kissing me. It was slow but full of force. I put my hand on her neck and pulled her closer. I ran my tongue across her bottom lip and she opened my mouth inviting in my tongue. Our tongues grazed across each other fighting for dominance. I put my hands on her hips and she started to grind on me, turning me on. Her hands ran under my shirt feeling on my abs and v-line. My hands running up her back and back down grabbing a handful of her ass. She gasped in our kiss and was still grinding on me. She stopped the kiss then sat up on me, biting her lip.

"Stop it." she said.

"Stop what?"

"Poking me."

"My hands are only on her hips, I'm not poking you." I lifted up my hands showing her I wasn't poking her. She shook her head. "Not that kind of poking baby." She said.

I raised my eyebrow, still confused. She shifted her gaze down to my pants and back at me smirking.

"It's not my fault you made him poke you. You're the one who was grinding." I said. She got off of me and laid beside me, moving her leg on me and her hand on my stomach.

"Well it's not my fault you can't control yourself." She started moving her hand down my stomach, and started palming me through my jeans. I bit my lip to keep from moaning, she kept doing it, then stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked. She giggled.

"Cause I have to put my bags away." She got up and started taking things out the bags, acting as if nothing just happened.

"You tease, not even gonna finish what you started. Fuck around and make me get blue balls." I said sitting up. She laughed and stood in front of me, kissing my cheek.

"Maybe next time baby."

--

Blue POV

I was in my room on my computer looking at tabloids. TMZ was so funny with posting stuff about celebrity's. I read about the ones of mom and they all turned out either fake or different than what actually happened. Like this one: