Chapter Two

ANDREW'S POV

Ever tried looking at someone while doing your best not to make it obvious that you were staring. Well that's what I did everytime I was in the same room as her. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever laid my eyes on and had been ever since she'd walked into my class three years ago. She had been small and timid back then but she had blossomed into a gorgeous young woman that I could only admire from afar. She was like that forbidden fruit Adam had been warned from eating in the garden of Eden. I didn't mean that metaphorically, I meant it literally.

I'd liked her from the moment I saw her but I'd been too shy to ask her out. When I'd finally gotten the courage after a few months of watching her from a distance I'd quickly been stopped. I was not the only one who had noticed her, a few of my classmates had too and one of them had the guts to ask her brother Bishop for her number. The guy had been told off fast before Bishop had announced to the whole class that no one was allowed to date his sister. I took him very seriously because even though Bishop was shorter than me he had power that I didn't. Being a drug dealer meant he had connections everywhere and his goons were known to cause serious damage to anyone who crossed them.

Pierra had dated once but it hadn't lasted long and every time I'd seen her with that guy I'd wanted to punch him but Bishop took care of that for me. The guy looked more blue than black after Bishop dealt with him and I never wanted to get to that point. Pierra might be gorgeous and my dream woman but I didn't want to cross her brother. I was not afraid of him, okay that's a lie, I was a little afraid of him but I had a younger sister who depended on me and a mom who worked her ass off to get me to university and I was not going to let them down over a girl no matter how special she was.

"Your girl is leaving."My bestfriend Cassius or Cass as he preferred whispered next to me.

I'd been too lost in thought to notice her getting up or class ending in the first place. I knew she didn't take our class but she always came for this one. I assumed it was for her brother as they were so close and had been attending each others classes since first year.

I ran my eyes over her slender frame taking in her outfit choice for the day. She was wearing black adidas button side pants, a black cropped top, white sneakers and her signature purple backpack. Her hair was in extra long box braids that reached to her round perfect perky ass. Pierra was beautiful in a flawless way, she didn't even have to try to be beautiful, she just was.

She walked past me without even sparing me a glance like she always did and I followed her with my eyes until she disappeared out the door.

"Oh man you've got it bad. Why don't you just ask her out man?"Cass asked and I grunted in reply as if he didn't already know.

"Yeah I mean, I know about Bishop and his threat but that was two years ago. We're in our last year, then we all go our separate ways. If you don't ask her out, you'll always regret it. You only live once. Bishop won't kill you and you can take a few hits if it comes to that."Cass advised as if I hadn't already had those thoughts.

"Why bother if she doesn't like me back anyway?"I asked posing the most obvious question.

"I already told you man, she likes you. I've seen her staring at you."He insisted for the hundredth time.

"So you say."I mumbled not wanting to raise my hopes up.

Cass was confident that Pierra liked me back but I didn't believe him. I'd never seen her once look at me and I'd notice because I was always looking at her especially in class. She was always looking out the window unless she was writing notes for her brother. I wished that just once she would turn and look at me. She never did that's why I knew that class Cass was just pulling my leg.