Chapter Four

ANDREW'S POV

I shrugged off my wet tank top and sweatpants tossing them in the laundry basket together with the dirty t-shirt I'd taken off in the restaurant. My skin felt sensitive to the touch so I ran a face towel under the cold water tap and massaged my skin with it. It didn't help and I felt like I was wasting time so I found a fresh pair of hand woven brown sweatpants and a white t-shirt. I wanted to rush back downstairs so I could see Pierra that is if she was still there.

I never saw her on weekends so when I'd seen her at the restaurant downstairs when I went down for lunch I had not expected to see her. She hadn't even noticed me too busy glaring at her brother and the other girl he was with. I'd even walked past her and she had not seen me. She'd definitely noticed me when we ran into each other making me pour my food all over myself. It had hurt like hell but it had been so worth it considering it was the first time she ever addressed me directly.

She had been so freaked out looking really sorry and no amount of assurance from me had consoled her. I had wanted to pull her into my arms and assure her that I was okay even if it should have been the other way round. When Bishop got up to check on her shooting daggers at me I'd immediately bailed even though I was not the one in the wrong. He would have found a way to turn the incident around on me and I didn't want any of my fingers broken over an accident that was not my fault.

I hoped everything had cooled down so I could go back there and capture another glimpse of her before she left. I hurriedly opened the door and almost ran into Pierra for the second time in one day. She looked at me sheepishly and I just stood there wondering what she was doing at my door let alone how she had found out my room number.

"I brought food and ointment."She explained holding up the tray that I had failed to notice.

It was filled with a fresh plate of food. I was surprised seeing her at my door but she could had made an effort to come up and see me so I opened the door wider and stood aside to let her in.

When I woke up that morning for the sunrise roadside photoshoot I'd shot I did not expect to have Pierra in my room a few hours later. I had long dreamed of the day she would be with me in my room, I didn't even care what we would be doing as long as she was there with me. My dream had finally come true in the least likely scenario but it still happened so I closed the door thanking my lucky angels for being on my side.

"Here is the ointment tube I bought. I know how painful a burn can be so this will help with the pain and irritability."She explained holding out the tube for me after placing the trey of food down on the desk by my door.

"Thanks you didn't have to."I replied even though what I wanted to really ask was how she came to find out how painful a burn could be.

She spoke of it like a personal experience and I wanted her to share it with me. I wanted to know everything about her but of course I didn't say any of that.

I took it from her hand and removed it from its box unscrewing the cap. I could not apply it while clothed so I moved to remove my t-shirt. A yelp from her made me turn my gaze towards her and found her covering her face with her hands. It was quite comical.

"What are you doing?"I asked holding in a laugh.

"You're getting undressed."She replied shortly as if that explained everything.

"I was only taking off my shirt."I replied.

She shrugged me off"I'll just give you some privacy."She said turning her back to me.

I just chuckled at her innocent self and proceeded to apply the ointment to my skin. She was right, it worked like magic immediately cooling the skin so that it was not sensitive to the touch anymore. Since she was giving me privacy I lowered my sweatpants and applied the ointment to my thighs. It felt awkward with her being there but I was just concentrating on the soothing effect I was getting.