Chapter Fifteen

PIERRA'S POV

I fled from Andrews room taking the stairs three at a time wanting to get as far away from him as possible. Tears blurred my sight and I had to slow down before I fell and hurt myself. I couldn't get the image of Andrews bruised body out of my head and no amount of running could erase what I'd seen. Bishop had done a good number on him and his once perfect torso, as advertised by his shirtless picture on Instagram, was reduced to nothing but a field of dark bruises, stitches and scars.

I had no idea how Bishop found out about the date but he had and the way he reacted disgusted me. He didn't even ask me about it, just took matters into his own hands reacting like the egomaniac that he was. I had said I'd wait until the year was over and we completed university to confront Bishop but I couldn't wait anymore. He had gone too far this time and there is no way I was allowing him to get away with hurting Andrew. Andrew wasn't innocent either but I was more pissed at Bishop so he was definitely my first target.

I ran into someone on the way down the stairs and I had to stop as they were blocking my way.

"Hey, it's the hallway girl. How are you?"Weed guy next door to Andrew asked.

"Good."I replied shortly not really in the mood to talk.

"You don't look so good, why are you crying?"He asked and I had to pinch my arm to prevent myself from crying again.

Focusing on the pain my nails caused helped and no more tears fell.

"I'm okay."I insisted avoiding eye contact.

"Want some weed?"He offered holding up a blunt and I shook my head.

"No thanks, I'm fine. Excuse me, I've got to go."I said pushing past him and continuing down the stairs.

"You know where to find me if you change your mind."He yelled after me and for the first time in a while I smiled genuinely.

"I will."I replied and he chuckled.

Weed guy whose name I should have already been familiar was the first person to ask me if I was okay in a really long time. Bishop didn't care whether I was okay or not, all he cared about was that I stayed in line as the obedient little sister. Andrew might have cared but he not once asked if I was okay, he only wanted my forgiveness. He wanted to make himself feel better and I was not going to be some clutch for him. Bishop was going to pay for messing with my life and Andrew, well he could go back to living his life before I entered it.

Just because he had told me the truth did not automatically fix everything between us and I wasn't sure if I even wanted to fix things anymore. He had lied to my face and that rubbed me off all wrong. My feelings for him did not disappear overnight but they would fade over time if I let them. I was still confused about what to do concerning him but the one thing I was sure of was that I still liked him even if he had hurt me. Only time would determined If I would actually on those feelings.

I arrived at Bishops house, yes he had a house because the spoilt brat claimed an apartment was too small for him so he had rented out a two bedroom house. I banged on the door repeatedly knowing he was home. His car was parked out front and he never went anywhere without his car. I kept knocking and kicking the door but he didn't answer. Well I wasn't going anywhere until I gave him a piece of my mind so I reached for my keys and used the spare key he gave me to let myself in. I didn't even bother taking off my shoes.

The house was clean and neat but it smelled like weed which was why I rarely visited Bishop and when I did, I never stayed long. He wasn't in the living room or the kitchen so I headed towards the bedrooms. He used one as his storage so I marched directly to the master bedroom.