Chapter Thirteen

PIERRA'S POV

I hated drinking alcohol because to me it was a waste of money but even more because of the hangover. I felt better than I deserved since Bishop was thoughtful enough to make me drink lots of water but it didn't mean I was spared from the pain. It was minimized but still bothered me.

I stumbled out of my bed and made my way to the bathroom to pee, brush my teeth and take a shower in hopes of me feeling like a normal human being again. I was still dressed in the previous nights dress minus my shoes and jewelry. I vaguely remembered Bishop and Whitney bringing me home but nothing much after that. I put my hair in messy bun since it was not wash day yet. After my shower and morning routine I put some lotion on my skin, wore my underwear and made my way to the small kitchenette to find something to eat and some medicine. I found some pain killers in a cabinet and quickly swallowed them down with some juice. I was too lazy to cook so I just had some yogurt and muffins for breakfast.

Feeling much better I crawled back into bed and passed out since it was still early in the morning and I had nowhere to go. I was still feeling the effects of the alcohol in my system so I used the free hours I had to get better.

I was woken up later that after afternoon by the ringing of my phone somewhere in my bed. I reached for it and answered without looking at the ID caller.

"Hello?"I grumbled my voice muffled by my pillow.

"Pierra are you there?"Bishop replied.

"Yeah what do you want looser, I'm sleeping."I asked turning around to lie on my back.

I immediately regretted it as the bright afternoon soon hit my eyes. I pulled my blankets over myself to save my eyesight.

"I need a favor."He requested.

"No."I replied without having to think about it.

"But you didn't even hear what it was."Bishop argued.

"I don't care Bishop. I just want to sleep."I answered.

"You owe me after taking care of your drunk self last night."He bribed and I chuckled sarcastically.

"That's not a solid bargain. I've taken care of you drunk lots of time. It was time for you to return the favor."I retorted.

"Okay fine and speaking of which, since when do you drink? I thought alcohol was a waste of money to you?"He asked and I was immediately reminded of why I'd drunk in the first place.

A broken heart. I couldn't tell Bishop that so I played it off.

"Just having fun for my brothers sake. It was his birthday after all and there was free booze so it was not my money."I replied.

"Well played siz but seriously I do need that favor. I'm cashing in my birthday gift."He bargained and groaned.

"But why? I asked and you said that you didn't want anything."I argued knowing I had just trapped myself in and would end up doing whatever he wanted from me.

"I want something now so are you going to do it or not?"He asked as if I really had a choice in the matter.

"What do you want?"I grunted feeling defeated.

"That's the spirit. Anyway back to the favor. Mom and dad want my birthday photos and I'm not around at the moment so I need you to go pick them up from Andrew's."He instructed and I sat up on the bed tossing the covers off me.

"No. I'm not going to his apartment."I declared hating the idea.

There was no way I was going to face Andrew especially after blowing up on him and confessing more than I had to.