Chapter Thirty Six

PIERRA'S POV

I turned over in Andrews arms my eyes fluttering open as the soft rays of the sun hit my exposed skin. My eyes adjusted fast to the light and my gaze immediately wandered outside the window where my view of the Eiffel Tower was clear as day. I thought I'd dreamt the previous day but it was all out there for me to feast my eyes on. I was a lucky girl in the city of my dreams accompanied by the love of my life.

"Good morning Ivy."Andrew rasped out in his deep morning voice.

He kissed my shoulder and I turned back around to face him.

"Morning Andre."I replied pecking his lips.

"Come on, you can do better than that."He grumbled adjusting himself so that he was looming over me.

He tried kissing me but I dodged his lips.

"Morning breath."I mumbled looking away.

"Yeah you're probably right, yours could make one pass out."He commented with a straight face.

I frowned pushing him off me with my whole strength.

"You're an oaf, a stupid one at that."I retorted getting out of bed and heading towards the bathroom.

Andrew got out of bed and trailed after me.

"I was joking."He apologized chuckling as he attempted to kiss me one more time.

I shoved a toothbrush in his mouth when he got close enough. He glared at me but didn't take it out, just proceeded to brush his teeth as I did the same.

Immediately I put my toothbrush back in the cup holder, Andrew turned me around, picked me up and propped me up on the sink.

"What do you think you're doing?"I asked.

I was glaring at him even though I loved the feeling of his firm hands on my body.

"Kissing you good morning."He replied.

Before I could protest he pressed his lips against mine. I tried resisting but once he trailed his arms on my bare thighs I was a goner and opened up to him like a flower in spring.

"Baby you have a meeting, we don't have time for this."I protested once he moved the kisses to my neck.

"Yes we do."He protested nipping at the sensitive skin.

When his talented artistic hands found their way under my silk pajamas to my breasts, I lost all energy to resist his charms.

We emerged out of the bathroom an hour later already showered after fucking on the sink, the toilet seat, against the bathroom glass and wall. It was an adventurous morning.

"You're insatiable."I groaned feeling my body ache from all the positions I'd just been put in.

"You weren't complaining as I gave you multiple orgasms all over that bathroom."Andrew retorted.

I tossed a bra at him which he easily caught, rolled into a ball before tossing it back at me.

"Enough playing, Pietro will be here in an hour and we need to get ready and have breakfast before then."I reminded Andrew.

"Yes ma'am."He teased spanking my bare ass.

I just rolled my eyes but didn't react knowing that's what he wanted from me. I picked out my outfit and got dressed in a white long sleeved full neck, a grey skirt, grey boots and a grey beret to match my skirt. I looked like the perfect Parisian. When I turned around to see what Andrew was wearing I found him standing in his boxers, hands on his waist as he looked at his open suitcase.