Chapter Thirty One

ANDREW'S POV

Every time Pierra had run away from me after I'd hurt her feelings, I'd always let her go and it never ended well. Learning from my mistakes I quickly jumped into action from my frozen state and ran after her. I passed by my room just to make sure that she hadn't decided to stop by there. I found her bag and phone on the bed which meant she was running home with no means of communication or a way to get into her house. I grabbed them both, locked my room before continuing my chase. She already had a jumpstart on me so I had to hurry up.

As always I had messed up by speaking before thinking about my words carefully. I had just been so hurt by Pierra turning me down because of Bishop that I said things that I didn't mean. Of course Pierra and Bishop were closer than any normal brother and sister but Pierra's past let me know why. I had hurt her once again and I didn't know if this time she would forgive me.

I ran all the way to her apartment and only caught a glimpse of her running through the gate. She was a very fast runner for someone who didn't exercise. She had probably gotten practice from all the times I'd let her down and she had to run away from me.

I walked up the stairs slowly trying to think of how I was going to apologize but nothing I came up with made up for what I'd said to her. I'd fucked up big time and I was ready to grovel as long as I didn't loose Pierra. We had both lost so much time crushing on each other, time that would have been well spent dating and getting to know each other. The past few months dating her had been some of the best of my whole life and I didn't want to loose that. Pierra meant too much to me for me to just give up on her.

I found her seated on the floor outside her room crying into her lap. Her tears and wrecked sobs broke my heart because I knew I was the cause of them all. I was determined to fix things because I couldn't imagine my life without Pierra in it.

Without saying a word, I opened the door for her before bending over and picking her up. She didn't protest like I expected her to but she didn't curl into my arms like she always liked doing when I held her. I used my foot to close the foot and manoeuvered my way through the dimly lit room and placed her on the bed. I turned on the lights after helping her get settled. Her arms and feet were cold so I helped her put on a hoodie and a pair of socks. I also found her a handkerchief to help manage her tears.

I made my way into the kitchen because neither of us had eaten anything all day. I didn't know how to cook, I'd always eaten at hotels and when Pierra came into my life she either cooked or we ate out. I found instant noodles in her cabinet which saved me a whole bunch as it was so simple to make there was no way I could ruin that.

Twenty minutes later I served us both a good amount in bowls and poured us each a glass of juice. I placed both our plates on her small coffee table and pulled it closer to the bed.

"Ivy baby, wake up."I whispered shaking her awake.

"I'm not hungry."She mumbled her face buried into her pillow.

"Yes you are, now wake up."I replied using my strength against her to turn her around so she could face me.

"Why are you here? We just broke up."She asked her words like icicles being thrown directly to my heart.

"No we didn't, you told me see you never but I chose not to listen. Now please get up, you need to eat something."I begged.

"If I eat will you leave?"She asked and I didn't reply just helped her sit up.

She glared at me when I held her but I just ignored her. Her eyes we puffy and red rimmed with tears, her nose stuffy and lips pink and shiny. She looked like a pink chipmunk, cute but it was for all the wrong reasons and that didn't sit well with me.