Chapter Twenty One

PIERRA'S POV

When we got back to our manyatta after supper I changed into a pair of pajama shorts and turned to Whitney who was getting changed too.

"Whitney would you mind if I switched with Bishop?"I asked crossing my fingers hoping she would say yes.

"Won't your parents get mad?"

"They won't find out. Their manyatta is at the far end of the compound."I replied and she shrugged.

"If you can get Bishop to agree then it's fine with me."She replied and I shrieked excitedly.

"He'll be here soon."I declared grabbing my phone and leaving the grass hut.

I walked fast and silently towards the boys manyatta and let myself in.

"Pierra what are you doing here?"Bishop asked as he was the first to see me.

Andrew looked up from whatever he was working on his laptop and smiled but also looked confused at my presence.

"I'm here to swap places with you. Whitney is already waiting."I replied.

He shook his head which I'd already anticipated for.

"Absolutely not, I'm not leaving so you two can get it on. Not on my watch."He declined.

"Not that's any of you business but Andrew and I haven't had sex yet, we're not sex crazed rabbits like you and your girlfriend. Plus the last place I would want to to have sex is here with my parents a few meters away. So back to the swapping, I wasn't actually demanding, just being polite. You're welcome to stay considering you have your one bed so does Andrew, it doesn't really bother me but you might like to know that Whitney is planning to sleep naked on top of the sheets. Claims weather is too hot."I announced and watched his whole demeanor change.

"You're lying?"He protested his resolve breaking.

"Maybe, maybe not but you know you're girlfriend better."I shrugged kicking off my sandals and jumping into bed next to Andrew who shut his laptop and pulled me to his side.

"He won't give in."Andrew whispered in my ear.

"Oh he will, in one.... two.... and... touchdown." I trailed off.

"No funny business you two. Goodnight."Bishop announced already halfway across the room.

"Lock the door on your way out."I yelled after him stifling a laugh.

"You're very manipulative."Andrew claimed once we were alone.

"Comes with the job description."I shrugged straddling him.

"You're family is great and I'm happy I won your parents over."He smiled looking proud of himself.

I had been scared of my dad meeting Andrew too but he had impressed my dad and that made me very happy.

"I told you they would love you, I'm just happy you're here with me. You make everything better."I admitted looping my hands around his neck.

"My pleasure my beautiful Ivy."

"So are you ready to have the best week ever?"I asked and he grinned.

"Absolutely, starting with this."He declared and before I could ask what he meant he leaned up and captured my lips in a soft sweet kiss.

Looks like we were going to disobey my brother after all and partake in some funny but extremely enjoyable business. Definitely shaping up to be the best trip ever.

************

After spending the night in Andrews arms I sneaked out early the next morning intending to keep up with that routine. Bishop wasn't happy when I kicked him out but the hickeys on Whitney's neck was enough evidence of his fun night so he didn't complain much.