Chapter Thirty Seven

ANDREW'S POV

Two weeks in Paris had been some of the best moments of my life and I had spent them all with my girl. Pierra's presence made an incredible trip into an extra ordinary one. I'd treasure the moments we were creating in Paris for the rest of my life.

I was heading back to the hotel to pick Pierra up. It was the night of the exhibition and I'd spent all day with Pietro, the management and other winners to get our work ready. I was really looking forward to showing Pierra all I had been working on. She hadn't even seen the pictures before submission and I hoped she would like what I had done.

The car Pietro had hired for us dropped me off at the hotel and promised to be back in an hour to drive us back to the Museum. Taking the elevator to the fourth floor, I let myself into our room.

"Ivy?"I called out to the seemingly empty room.

She'd been at the hotel all day saying she needed to rest. We'd spent the previous day visiting as many historical sites as we could cram into one day. Our record was six and if you asked me that was an achievement.

The balcony door was opened and I sauntered there to find my sleeping beauty dozing off on the lounge chair. She looked so beautiful and surreal in that moment that I just had to pick up my camera and take a few pictures of her. After I was done I sat next to her and stroked her cheek gently to lure her back to the land of the living. Her eyes fluttered open, a smile gracing her lips once she saw me.

"You're back already. What time is it?"She asked sitting up.

"Time to get ready for the showcase tonight."I answered.

"Damn, then it must be late. I got a massage so good it put me right to sleep."Pierra informed me.

"Who was your masseuse?"I asked my voice a little tight.

The thoughts of a man's hand on my girlfriends bare body made my blood boil.

"Calm down tiger before steam starts coming out of your ears. Maria's hands were magical."Pierra replied pecking my lips.

"Good because no man is allowed to touch your body but me."I said getting up and following her to the bedroom.

"What if I was bi?"She asked.

"Very funny, now tell me if you already picked out our outfits."I asked taking a seat on the bed.

Pierra glared at me but still let the topic go. There's no way Pierra would ever be interested in girls. She was straight as a pole and all mine. Besides if she was bi I'd still do everything in my power to make sure she was only ever interested in me.

"You remember those outfits we had made for the school cultural show but they ended up changing dress codes last minute?"Pierra asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because that's what were going to be wearing tonight."Pierra replied pulling out both outfits from the closet.

"I thought we cancelled that order."I inquired getting up to inspect both outfits.

"I forgot and had to pay for them anyway but with a few minor adjustments. I packed them last minute just incase we decided to visit an opera or something."Pierra explained.

Her's was an off shoulder skater dress with a deep neckline. My outfit was just a black shirt with the same material of her dress on the pocket and a blazer of the same material.

"They do look good. It will fit with the theme of the event as all winners are supposed to be wearing something that represents their country of origin."I added.