Chapter Eighteen

ANDREW'S POV

Pierra Ivy was my girlfriend.

I couldn't believe that I was living in a reality where I got to call my crush my girlfriend. Those things didn't happen in real life but for me it had and I would be forever grateful.

It was a week into our newly formed relationship and it was one of the best weeks of my life. Pierra was beautiful, smart, funny, freaky which I especially liked, what do you expect, I'm a guy. Everything about Pierra amazed me from her golden and kind heart to her amazing personality that always lit up the room. She was hardworking, loved her work and always did her best without neglecting her studies. I liked that photography was in our blood, for me it was being behind the camera and her in front of it. It connected us in such a deep way I always found myself in awe of just how in sync we were. We were building something concrete between us and I couldn't wait to see where life would take us.

Speaking of my beautiful girlfriend, she walked into my room, tossed her purple bag on the bed before straddling me as I sat on my desk chair where I'd been working on a new project.

"Good morning girlfriend, I didn't know you were coming."I greeted pecking her lips.

Oh and yeah I got to kiss her now, whenever I wanted which had been a dream I'd been having for a really long time.

"I got bored sorting out clothes for my next promo so I decided to come procrastinate here with you."She replied running her hands through my hair.

"Well you're always welcome."I replied tugging her closer to me.

We cuddled for a few minutes before she turned her head and saw the work I had been doing.

"What are you working on?"She asked curiously.

"A portfolio."I replied.

"What for?"

"There's this amateur online photography competition going on around the world. The top five winners get to showcase their work in one of the best galleries in Paris. I know I may not win but I like entering competitions because I'll never know where my luck lies."I explained.

"Hey don't say that, you are very talented and I love your work so do all your followers. You have as good of a chance as all the other photographers out there if not more. Believe in yourself because I believe in you."She encouraged kissing my lips.

"You're the best girlfriend ever."I confessed meaning that in more ways than one.

"Thanks, I know."She replied with a smug smile.

She got off my lap jumping onto my bed and making herself comfortable.

If I had known getting drunk, barging into her house and confessing my drunken feelings to her would get Pierra to be my girlfriend I'd have done it long ago.

"You work on you portfolio and I will answer all these dms and find which one is actually worth my while."She instructed unlocking her phone.

"I thought you came to hang out."I asked.

"We are hanging out. Working in each others presence is a form of hanging out."She replied with a grin.

I really had won the jackpot when it came to girlfriends. I stared at her few more seconds before turning around and resuming my work.

Two hours later I got bored so I saved all my work and got up from the chair stretching so all the knots popped. Pierra patted the space on the bed next to her when she noticed me looking at her. I sat facing her, cross legged just like she was.