Chapter Thirty Eight

PIERRA'S POV

Mornings in Paris had to be my favorite way of waking up. The view, being in my man's arms in the most luxurious hotel was a dream come true. Waking up that morning I realized that everything was all wrong. The other side of the bed was empty and the curtains were drawn so there was no view. I lay still and listened for Andrew but the room was too quite and there was no sound coming out of the bathroom.

I turned around and a smile formed on my lips when I saw what was on Andrew's side of the bed. I sat up reaching out for the beautiful bouquet of red and white roses. Andrew had given me flowers before but they were always sunflowers in remembrance of our first date. I wondered why he had decided to change things up. Reaching for the cartier gift bag I found the love bracelets I had been meaning to buy. One was silver and the other one was gold. There was also a note inside the bag.

Happy birthday my love. I can't wait to celebrate this birthday with you and the many more to come. This gift is the first step of binding our souls together as one.

I love you, Andre.

Andrew was so sweet and romantic it brought tears to my eyes. I had forgotten about my birthday amongst all the excitement of being in Paris. One of the reasons Andrew had asked me to accompany him to Paris was so we could celebrate my birthday together. He was off to a good start already.

I had no idea where he had run off to but I didn't want him coming back to a disheveled me. I got out of bed, tidied up before grabbing a change of clothes and entering the bathroom. Andrew had made me move all my make up and products to the bathroom when I bought too many and littered the room.

Forty five minutes later I had showered, shaved, groomed and was dressed. I put the final touches of my make up before re-entering the bedroom.

It was like walking back to an alternate universe. There was a bigger bouquet of roses on the bed and more wrapped gifts. The coffee table was set up with breakfast and there was a beautiful vanilla and strawberry cake on it with pink macaroons as decoration. The most striking sight of all was my handsome boyfriend standing at the foot of the bed looking at me adoringly with a beautiful smile on his face.

I smiled back, walking slowly towards him. I looped my hands around his neck and stood on my tiptoes to kiss him.

"You are the best boyfriend ever."I declared once we pulled apart.

"Only for you my love."He promised swooping in to capture my lips in another kiss.

When we pulled apart, Andrew grabbed the bracelets and we put them on each other.

"Now you are locked to me."Andrew declared kissing my wrist.

"And you to me."I replied admiring how beautiful both bracelets looked together.

After I took pictures of the bracelets for my Instagram we sat down to have our breakfast. It was simple which was good as I didn't want to fill up too much and skip on the cake. There were fruits, waffles shaped into hearts, eggs, coffee and juice.

"How did you manage to arrange all this without me knowing about it?"I asked biting into my waffles.

"You're a heavy sleeper and you sing in the bathroom, it was easy."Andrew replied with a smile.

"Well thank you so much for putting all of this together, it means a lot to me."I appreciated.

"Anything for you Ivy. Happy birthday."

"Thanks love."

After breakfast Andrew surprised me once more by singing happy birthday to me as I cut the cake. He actually had a good singing voice which I was just discovering. I would definitely be making him sing for me in the future. I cut the cake and we fed each other a slice before digging in. We ended up making a mess as we played with the frosting and had to take another shower together. It led to the best birthday shower sex.