Chapter 21

Chapter Warnings: Smut

'''''''''''''''

The Veela Enigma

Chapter 21: Potions and Presents

''''''''''''''''''

"You'd better have a damn good explanation for this, Harry."

Draco reluctantly cracked one eye open to see Ron Weasley glaring down through Harry's hangings.

"I do, Ron."

Ah. Apparently Harry was already awake. Good, he could handle this. Draco shut his eye and burrowed back under the covers.

"And what exactly is your good explanation then, Harry? Go on, I'm waiting."

"Simple. You said I wasn't allowed to sleep in Draco's bed. You never said he wasn't allowed in mine."

Draco fought to keep a grin off his lips as Harry's words were met with silence. He couldn't help but picture Weasley's mouth hanging open like a goldfish.

"But…but…but Harry, you knew what I meant! You should have followed the rules like you were supposed too!"

Ah, Weasley was desperately grasping at some kind of Gryffindor morals. Not going to work.

"I was merely following your instructions," Harry said righteously.

"Well, you can't do it again," Ron said crossly. "You're not supposed to be sleeping with Malfoy, that was one of my conditions."

"Fine," Harry said, sounding a little peeved. "We won't do it again." Draco then felt a warm hand slip under his shirt and rest on his back. "Now if you don't mind, Ron, I'd like to snog my boyfriend a bit before getting out of bed. I'll see you at breakfast."

Ron made a choked sound, then Draco heard the hangings wrenched shut. He grinned.

"You sure told him, Harry," Draco said without opening his eyes.

"Oh, you're awake then, are you?" Harry asked, rolling onto his side and into a spooning position behind Draco, his arms coming to rest under Draco's shirt on his stomach.

"More or less," Draco said, quickly becoming wide awake as Harry's fingers began to trace a pattern across his stomach.

"So you heard me talking to Ron?" Harry asked, his lips coming to rest on the sensitive skin on the nape of Draco's neck.

"Yesss," Draco hissed, as Harry's began planting soft kisses on the base of Draco's neck. "I heard you mention something about wanting to give your boyfriend a snog."

"I did say that, didn't I?" Harry asked rhetorically. Draco shivered as Harry trailed the kisses up to his ear, his hand now tracing a maddening path just underneath the waistband of Draco's pants.

"Yes, you did," Draco said, his voice a bit husky. "But by snog you actually meant "mind-shattering blow-job," right?"

And just to be sure that was what Harry meant, he turned his veela powers on full-force.

Harry immediately bit down on Draco's neck. "Oh God, yes, that's exactly what I meant," the brunette panted. Draco gave a soft cry as Harry's hand plunged down the front of Draco's pants and began stroking him. Draco rolled onto his back underneath Harry, and the two began kissing fervently, devouring each other's mouth, Harry's hand moving ever faster until -

"Hey Dean, did I ever tell that I won Witch Weekly's Most Charming Smile award?"

"Bah, Seamus, that's nothing. I've just become the world's youngest dragon slayer."