Chapter 26

Chapter Warnings: NC-17 Sex. The whole chapter is basically one long sex scene. Light bondage and wanking as well. Again, NC-17 rating, I'm warning you.

'''''''''''''''''

The Veela Enigma

Chapter 26: Go Go Gryffindor!

''''''''

When Draco finally woke up, he found himself lying on his stomach, nestled under Harry's arm and half of Harry's body. Harry's head was resting on his back between his shoulder blades. It should have been uncomfortable, being squashed a bit like that, but it wasn't. It was wonderful. Draco wanted to wake up squashed by Harry everyday for the rest of his life.

On top of him, Harry was coming awake as well.

"Morning," he muttered, nuzzling his face against Draco's back.

"Afternoon, actually," Draco corrected, managing to catch a glimpse of his bedside clock with a little bit of difficulty. "And late afternoon at that."

"Mmm, is it really?" Harry said, sounding unconcerned. He planted a couple kisses on the bare skin beneath his mouth. "Nice to finally get some decent sleep."

"Yes," Draco agreed, closing his eyes. A smile that would not be stopped played on his lips. Harry tightened his arm around Draco's body and rolled back on his side, pulling Draco with him. Draco immediately snuggled backwards into Harry's chest, and Harry snaked his other arm under Draco's neck so he could wrap him up in both arms.

"Last night was…" Harry trailed off, opting to kiss the hair under his lips instead of speak.

"Yeah." Words were overrated, Draco felt. Kisses said more than words ever could.

''''''''''''

"Are you sore?" Harry asked with concern a bit later, as they stood under the hot spray of the shower together.

Draco shrugged. "Maybe a little," he confessed. "But I don't mind."

Harry kissed him, gently, slipping his tongue into Draco's mouth. "Sorry," he said, finally breaking the kiss. "We shouldn't have done it that second time."

"But I wanted to," Draco said, putting a hand on the back of Harry's head and drawing him back into the kiss. They kissed, tongues and freshly brushed teeth and hot shower water swirling together, and Draco giddily thought that snogging someone after you've woken up with them was the most wonderful thing ever.

"Mmm, Harry," Draco moaned into the kiss. His slid his hands up Harry's wet back, down the arms resting around Draco's waist, over Harry's chest and stomach. He let his veela powers slowly build as he touched Harry, and the more they increased the more desperate Harry's kissing became, until he finally wrenched away from Draco, panting.

"No more," he pleaded. "No more, please. I can't take it."

"But Harry, I thought it felt good," Draco said innocently.

"It does," Harry assured him. "Too good. If you keep it up I'll shag you again, and you're too sore."

"Who said I'm too sore to shag?" Draco asked, his voice still innocent. He slowly entwined his arms around Harry's neck and his fingers in Harry's hair, deliberately letting his veela powers flare up a little higher. "I certainly don't remember saying that."

Harry groaned. "Stop," he begged, though he made no more attempts to get away. "Stop it, Draco, you're teasing me."

"No I'm not," Draco purred, pulling Harry against him so that their bare chests were touching. He leaned his head forward until his lips were nearly touching Harry's. "It's only teasing if you don't intend to follow through."