Chapter 25

Chapter Warnings: Make-up sex! WOOT! (Please note that this chapter takes the story to an NC-17 rating)

'''''''''''''''''''''''

The Veela Enigma

Chapter 25: Oh What a Night

'''''''''''''''''''''''''

Harry didn't know how long they stayed together in the cold, under the odd mixture of the pale winter moonlight and the golden light of the street lamp. Even after he'd stopped talking he'd kept his head hidden against the extraordinarily soft jumper Draco was wearing, and Draco seemed content to let him do whatever he wanted, though his hands never stopped rubbing Harry's back.

Finally, Harry took a shuddery breath and moved back slightly from Draco's chest.

"Wow," he said, wiping at his eyes. "Sorry about that. Don't know what came over me."

"Shut up, Potter," Draco said, leaning in and pressing a kiss to Harry's forehead. "We should have had this conversation ages ago."

Harry sniffed a little, looking sheepish. "I think I ruined your jumper," he said, looking at the large wet spot on Draco's chest a bit self-consciously.

"I don't give a fuck about the jumper," Draco said seriously. He ran his hand up Harry's back to tangle it in the thick black locks at the base of Harry's neck. "How do you feel?"

Harry looked at him. Draco's eyes were shining with concern, his hands were still cradling Harry, and his voice was soft and gentle. Harry didn't think anyone had ever looked at him with so much love before in his life.

"I feel better," Harry said softly.

And then he kissed Draco.

'''''''''''''''''''

Draco's eyes flew open in shock when Harry's lips met his. He hadn't expected this. Not at all. He would have been thrilled just to have the chance to touch his mate again. That would have more than satisfied him.

But Harry's lips were now pressed insistently against his own, and Draco's initial shock quickly gave way to sheer pleasure. It had been an entire week since they had even touched each other, and three weeks of Christmas Holiday spent apart before that.

It felt so good to kiss Harry it almost hurt.

"Harry," Draco nearly whimpered, both hands coming up to clutch at Harry's face. Harry responded by moving his hands into Draco's hair and raking his fingers through the silky strands. Draco nearly swooned.

"Ohgod, that's so…mmmm…" Draco couldn't even articulate words as Harry's hands continued their assault, combing through the soft blonde hair, letting his fingernails trail ever so gently against Draco's scalp. Instead, Draco settled for shudders of pleasure under Harry's touch.

"I missed you," Harry said softly, against Draco's mouth. Their tongues were intertwined now as both boys kissed almost hesitantly. It was magical, kissing Harry in that strange muggle park under the strange yellow glow. The cold swirled around them but Draco didn't notice. His entire body was on fire.

Draco's veela powers began to slip out of his control at that moment, but he clamped down on them, letting them simmer just below the surface. He wasn't ready to give up complete control yet. Harry seemed to understand, and broke the kiss to give Draco a moment to compose himself.

They stared at each other briefly, the surrealness of the moment engulfing them, and then Harry suddenly leaned forward and gave Draco a short, hard kiss on the mouth.