five

Voices

➳➳➳➳➳ALLISON, LYDIA AND I sat in the library studying and doing some homework

➳➳➳➳➳
ALLISON, LYDIA AND I sat in the library studying and doing some homework. At first, we were all focusing on work. But then Allison mentioned Scott going over to her house and she wanted our help on what she should do and such.

"Scott's coming over? Tonight?" Lydia asks. Allison scoffs.

"We're just studying." Allison shakes her head.

"Just studying never ends with just studying." I point. Lydia smirks at me.

"It's like- getting into a hot tub- somebody eventually cops a feel." Lydia says.

"Well, so what are you guys saying?" Allison asks.

"Don't be a total prude. Give him a little taste." Lydia smirks.

"Well, I-I I mean, how much..." Allison looks around. "is a little taste?" She whispers.

"Oh, god. You really like him, don't you?" Lydia asks, almost sounding disgusted by the idea of Allison liking Scott McCall.

"Well...he's just different." Allison lowers her head. "When I moved here, I had a plan- no boyfriends till college. I just move too much. But...then I met him, and...he was different. I-I don't know. Can't explain it." She blushes.

"I can. It's your brain flooding with phenylethylamine." Lydia rolls her eyes.

"What?" Allison and I ask.

"I'll tell you what to do. When's he coming over?" Lydia asks.

"Right after school." Allison answers.

"Hmm." Lydia hums. Allison glanced at me.

"Well, obviously she's done it before. With Jackson. Just be glad you have no siblings." I scoff, referring to the times Jackson's came over and so could hear him and Lydia in her room.

"We can send you back if you wanna be like that." Lydia scoffs, causing me to laugh. "No, seriously, Allison. If you wanna give Scott a little taste do exactly as I say." Lydia says. Allison leans in close and she listens to everything Lydia had advised her to do.

Once school ended, Lydia and I made our way through the parking lot.

"Do you think Allison will go through with it?" I ask.

"Probably not." Lydia shrugs.

"I mean, I hope she does. It's a score right there." I say. "Oh, damn it." I utter.

"What?" Lydia asks as we approach the car.

"I forgot my math book." I scrunch my face. Lydia rolls her eyes.

"Hurry up or I'm leaving you." She scoffs. I turn away and quickly headed back inside the school. I approach my locker and put the code in, pulling the door open and pulling out my book. I turn for the doors but I'm met face to face with a brown headed guy. He looked pale and sick-like. I look up and down the hallway, wondering if anybody saw this too.