forty three

Voices

Season 3 Part 1 ➳➳➳➳➳Stiles and I barge into the room and find it free of Morrell, but there's a student sitting and waiting

Season 3 Part 1
➳➳➳➳➳
Stiles and I barge into the room and find it free of Morrell, but there's a student sitting and waiting.

"Are you here for Ms. Morrell?" Stiles asks her.

"No, I thought this was gym class." The girl says.

"Sweetheart, we're not in the mood for funny. Do you know where she is?" I ask. God, I need to stop hanging out Lydia so much.

"If I did, I wouldn't be waiting here for 30 minutes." The girl says. "So how bout you two back out the door and wait your turn?"

"We're not here for a session." I say.

"Well, I am. And I've got some serious issues to work on." She scoffs.

"Hey, wait, wait. You're Danielle. You're Heather's best friend." Stiles says.

"I was Heather's best friend. We've been working on that issue three times a week." Danielle says. I furrow my brows and went back to Ms. Morrell being late.

"Hold on, did you say Ms. Morrell's 20 minutes late?" I ask.

"And I don't know why either. She's never always on time." Danielle sighs.

"Lydia was seeing her at the beginning of the semester. She was never late." I point out.

"Then she's not late. She's missing." Stiles says.

"What if we're not the only ones who think she knows something?" I ask Stiles.

"Then I wanna know what she knows." Stiles says and gets behind the desk and opens a drawer, going through her things.

"What are you doing?" I question.

"Trying to find her." Stiles says.

"Those files are private." Danielle says.

"Yeah, she's kind of right." I say.

"This ones Lydia's." Stiles says. Curiosity hits me and I snatch the folder from his hand.

"Let me see that." I say. If I wanna be able to talk Lydia, like, really talk Lydia, then I wanna know what's going through her head.

"Lea, this is yours." Stiles holds up a folder and I grab it. I lay it down on the table and open it. The only thing we found was a drawing of a tree.

"I don't get it. I don't remember ever seeing Ms. Morrell. I'd know it, wouldn't it?" I ask.

"Wait, Lea, that's your drawing." Stiles says.

"Yeah, I know, it's a tree." I say.

"Yeah, good too." Danielle says. I glance at her and a smile forms across my face.