twenty seven

Voices

Season 2➳➳➳➳➳The station fills with flashes of lights followed by explosions, smoke fills the hallways

Season 2
➳➳➳➳➳
The station fills with flashes of lights followed by explosions, smoke fills the hallways. I hear heavy and fast footsteps and see Jackson flying past the room. Scott suddenly comes in and he kneels down next to Stiles.

"Take him. Go!" Derek demands. I help Scott pick up Stiles and we moved through the hallways. I glance back and see Jackson following us. An idea pops into my head and release Stiles.

"What are you doing?!" Scott questions.

"I'm right behind you. Go!" I yell. I pick up a chair and haul at Jackson, who easily catches it and tosses it to the side. With everything I found in the hallway, I threw at Jackson, hoping to slow him down. Scott and Stiles walk through a door and I slammed it shut, locking it. I catch up with Scott and slammed and locked each door Scott walked through. Not to my surprise, Jackson kicks each door down. Scott finally enters a room with no glass and I slammed it shut, locking it. We all turn and face the door, waiting for Jackson to kick it down, but nothing happens. Scott finally sets Stiles down in a chair, letting him sit.

"Don't move." Scott demands. He rolls his eyes. "You know what I mean." Scott opens the door and we both run out. We run through the hallway until we run into Allison, holding her weapon at Scott.

"Allison." Scott softly says.

"Where's Derek?" Allison growls.

"What are you doing?" I question.

"If you're not going to tell me, then get out of my way."

"Allison." Allison raises her bow up.

"Where is he?" She asks.

"What happened?" Scott asks.

"Scott!" Allison growls, pointing her weapon at him again. "Scott, you need to stay away from me right now. You need to go. Just stay out of my way." She disappears. Scott and I lock eyes, both surprised and shocked.

"Go, Scott." I say.

"What? Where you going?" He frowns.

"Just go!" I say and turn away. I quickly follow Allison through the hallways, catching up to her. She suddenly slows down and pulls up her crossbow. I turn my head and see her eyes locked on Derek. She's looking for Derek, meaning she wants to kill him.

Before she could pull the trigger, I push her forward, catching her off guard. She turns her head and looks at me.

"Lea. What the hell-"

"What do you want with Derek?" I question.

"It's none of your business." She growls.

"You wanna kill him, don't you?" I ask.

"It doesn't concern you."

"Derek is my brothers alpha, now. If you kill Derek, Sully won't have anyone to watch his back."