nineteen

Voices

➳➳➳➳➳Season 2

➳➳➳➳➳
Season 2

I run my hands over his hair before sliding down and wrapping my arms around his neck. I let out a giggle before pressing my lips against his again. He lets out a small chuckle before he leans into my body and we both fall back onto my pillows. I can feel his waist dipping down into my mines and I let out a huff of air. His lips trail from mines and down on my neck, moving around slowly as if searching for my sweet spot. My fingers dig into his arm when he finds it. He breaks away from my neck and he pulls himself up, staring into my eyes.

"Take it off." He tells me. My brows raise up in surprise.

"You want me to take off your shit?" I ask him.

"You're seriously asking me that question?" He laughs. My bottom lip slips under my teeth and I bit down on it, smiling up at him. I lift my hands up and run them under his shirt before grasping the fabric and pulling it over his head. I toss his shirt to the side and he connects our lips together. I run my hands down his bare chest, slowly digging my nails into his skin, causing him to let out a breathy moan.

I push my hands against his chest and roll us over, sitting on top of him. He lets out soft moans in the kiss once I began rocking my hips back and forth. His hands trail up my shirt and he takes it off for me, my shirt now joining his shirt on the floor. He breaks the kiss and throws his head back, allowing me to leave kisses on his neck. I smiled in pride when I see his hands gasping the bedsheet and he lets out a low groan in his throat. He lets out a grunt and flips us over again, but this time, we rolled too far and fall off the bed-

I let out a grunt and look around, seeing me lonely and alone in my room. I let out a sigh and shake my head before punching the floor in annoyance. That's the third time I've had a dream about him. Why is it happening? Why am I dreaming of making out with him. It always ends before anything else happens. I don't ever get to know what happens. What the hell is going on with me?

My door suddenly swings open and I turn my head to see Lydia standing in the doorway. "If you're going to be jumping off the bed, make sure you're arm is healed before doing so! You swimming in the pool for two hours without protection isn't doing anything." She scoffs.

"It's fine, Lydia. I'm out of my sling anyways. I'm just in the cast. Just can't do much with it." I say.

"Mmhm." Lydia scoffs before exiting out of my room, slamming the door behind her. I let out a sigh and finally pulled myself up from the floor.

"Hey!" I greet Sully.

"Lea! Hey, you made it!" He greets. I join him down at the table of the coffee shop and I let the waitress know what I had wanted. "Don't bother about paying, I got it." Sully smiles.

"Oh, thanks." I utter softly. Sully clears his throat before taking a sip of his coffee.

"So." He smiles.