twenty nine

Voices

Season 2➳➳➳➳➳"Derek says it's a myth

Season 2
➳➳➳➳➳
"Derek says it's a myth. Peter says some myths and legends can be true. If Lydia calls Jackson by his name, maybe it'll pull him back." Stiles explains.

"Wait, wait. Jackson isn't dead. But he's changing into something else?"

"Yes. And we need Lydia's help to bring him back. The more he's in the kanima's body, his soul is leaving him, he'll become the Kanima." Stiles explains.

"Why am I the one to do this? It can't be Scott or Allison or Lea or you?" Lydia asks.

"Because." I sigh. "From what Derek is texting me, Jackson's identity is slowly disappearing beneath the Kanima, so we need to bring him back. You're the only one he's shared a bond with, somebody who he really loves. Somebody who can really bring him back. And that's you. You have to bring him back." I say.

"I still think it's a dangerous plan." Stiles argues.

"Why is that?" I ask.

"Jackson's the Kanima. He's got no heart to begin with. How do we know he isn't gonna slice her throat open the moment he sees her?" He asks.

"He did say I was dead to him." Lydia points out. I turn and face Lydia.

"You still love him, don't you?" I ask. "You love Jackson to the point where you'd do anything to help him, right?"

"Right." Lydia nods.

"Will you help him? Will you save Jackson's life?" I ask. Lydia's eyes fill with tears and she nods her head.

Stiles swerves the jeep into an old distillery wall and we see the Kanima getting hit by the hood. We all breathed heavily, looking among each other.

"Did I get him?" Stiles asks. A loud bang hits the hood and the Kanima lets out a hissing roar at us. Stiles lets out the girliest scream before he finally jumps out of the jeep. I run over to Scott and the others and I turn my head and see the Kanima jump off the hood and right in front of Lydia.

"Jackson!" She calls.

"Lydia!" Stiles calls. Scot and I grab his arms and held him back. Lydia holds up the house key and his claw pauses. His eyes turn to the key and he holds himself frozen. His body begins shifting from reptilian scales to human skin. His eyes finally turn from the straight, reptilian orbs to round human ones. His left hand lifts up and he takes the key from Lydia's fingers. Lydia lets out a sigh and Jackson seemed to reach out for Lydia. Before any of us knew it, Peter and Derek run up to Jackson and jab their claws in his body. I run up to Lydia and pull her back to me. We embrace each other as we watched in shock. Peter and Derek pull their claws from Jackson's body. He falls to his feet perfectly and he leans forward. Lydia runs out of my arms and she catches Jackson's body in her arms. They both fall to the ground and stare at each other. I was kinda surprised that Peter was even here. Where the hell did he come from? Why was he even here? Lydia kinda did resurrected him from the dead, with the help of Derek.