twenty six

Voices

Season 2➳➳➳➳➳I carefully stepped up the stairs of the old, burned, abandoned home

Season 2
➳➳➳➳➳
I carefully stepped up the stairs of the old, burned, abandoned home. I took deep breaths, looking around and listening for anything out of the ordinary. I don't even know how I got here. I just remember Scott, Stiles and Allison left. But that was it. I don't remember cleaning the house, I don't remember anything. I don't understand. Did I just blank out? Blacked out? However you say it, whatever means you not remembering a thing before any traumatic event happens. But nothing traumatic happened to me. Not that I know of at least.

I turn to the left and look down, seeing Derek lying on the ground unconscious. I kneel down and checked for a pulse. He's breathing, but he's unconscious. The floor boards are all broken and torn up. I look around and see multiple mirrors set up. There's a hole in the roof where the moon's light shine down. If I'm right, somebody must've used the full moon effect to shine some light in here. Something obviously went down.

"Lea." I slightly jump in place and turn around, seeing Scott's boss, Deaton, standing behind me.

"Uh, hi." I pull myself up and pull away from Derek. "He's not waking up." I say.

"He's unconscious. But I think I know something that'll wake him up." Deaton says. He pulls out a small, thin whistle and blows in it. The whistle is silent without tune. All I could hear was the faint sound of Deaton's breath. Derek jumps awake and he pulls himself up, looking around.

"That sound- what was that?" He asks.

"Dog whistle." Deaton smiles. Derek scoffs, probably thinking 'how typical.' "You're gonna be weak for several hours." Derek looks around, realizing the mess all around him.

"It actually happened." He lightly gasps.

"Don't worry. You're still an alpha. But, as usual, not a particularly competent one." Deaton says.

"Where is he?" Derek asks.

"Where's who?" I ask.

"I wish I could tell you." Deaton shrugs.

"Then how about you tell me why you're helping me," Derek stares at Deaton. "and what you're doing here. Are you in this with your sister?" He questions.

"Lydia? What did Lydia do?" I ask.

"She showed up at my place and blew this powder stuff in my face. She drags me here and resurrected Peter." He growls.

"W-Wh-Wait. Lydia did what?" I question.

"Helping your family actually used to be a pretty important part of my life. Helping you was a promise I made to your mother." Deaton explains.

"Why would Lydia resurrect Peter from the beyond?" I utter.

"If you didn't help her, why're you here?" Derek asks.