ten

Voices

➳➳➳➳➳SCOTT, STILES AND I drove recklessly through the streets, trying to lose the car behind us

➳➳➳➳➳
SCOTT, STILES AND I drove recklessly through the streets, trying to lose the car behind us. The police are hot on Derek's ass and we tried our best to avoid the police. The plan was going good until the police showed up. Derek went to get the alpha, the police showed up, now we're in a freakin car chase. The werewolf hunters behind us are so close to kissing our asses and it only freaked Stiles and I out.

"Try to lose them, Scott!" Stiles shouts.

"I'm trying! I didn't expect them to be here!" Scott argues. We drove Derek's car as a distraction. The hunters must think we're Derek- as they want him dead anyways.

"Faster?" Scott asks. Stiles and I glance behind us.

"Much faster." Stiles nods. Scott presses on the gas and we drive a little faster.

"Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here." I say.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us." Scott argues.

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Stiles shouts. Stiles turns back and we both see the car behind now gone. "They're gone." Stiles announces.

Scott swerves the car, Stiles and I holding onto anything we could before the car comes to a stop. We see Derek standing a small distance from the car before Stiles opens the door.

"Get in!" Scott yells. Derek jumps in the car and into the backseat with me. Scott slams on the gas and we finally move again. "What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott asks.

"Damn it! I had him!" Derek yells.

"Who, the alpha?" Stiles asks.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the freakin police showed up!" He growls.

"Whoa, hey, they're just doing their jobs-" Stiles defends.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." It finally clicked.

"You're the psycho that dug your claws in my arm at school." I say.

"Who are you?" He questions.

"That's Lea, Lea, that's Derek." Stiles says.

"What part of keeping this to yourself don't you understand?" Derek growls at Scott.

"She saw me at the school and other reasons, okay? How else was I supposed to play dumb and make her feel like she's crazy?" Scott argues.

"Besides all that, she's seen the alpha." Stiles points out. Derek grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him.

"You've seen him before? You've seen the alpha?" He questions.

"Once in the woods from sleepwalking and hundreds of times in my dreams. That's all I dream about these days." I explain.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you dreaming and seeing the alpha?" Derek questions.