fifty

Voices

Season 3 Part 2➳➳➳➳➳Stiles' Point of ViewI breathed heavily, trying to collect everything that's happening in this current moment

Season 3 Part 2
➳➳➳➳➳
Stiles' Point of View
I breathed heavily, trying to collect everything that's happening in this current moment. I could feel the pain in my right leg. I slide my hands around and find my phone, turning on the flashlight and looking down. Fear strucks down my spine and I let out a horrid scream. My foot is trapped in an animal trap, it's bleeding a lot and I feared that maybe I won't ever be found. What if I die down here? I found myself sobbing at the thought of dying down here, being all alone.

The sound of scraping pulls my attention away from my foot and I flash the light in every direction.

"Who's there?" I call out through my sobs. "I know you're there. I can hear you." I declare. I turn the light up towards my head, staring from the top and slowly moving down the basement, waiting to see something. I make a double take when I see a balled up figure against the wall, causing the scraping noise.

"Who are you?" I question. The figure drops what looks like an chalk stick. I hear his words echoing in my head.

"Self." The light on my phone suddenly cuts off. I pull my phone back and see the screen showing a low battery before it turns off.

"No, come on." I panicked, trying to turn it back on. I hear shuffling around and I look up. It's a bodily figure, wearing a bombers jacket. His head is wrapped in bandages and he walked a funny walk.

"Who's there? Who are you?!" I yell. The voice comes back, speaking Japanese. I fall more confused and I shake my head.

"What?" I ask. The voice continues speaking the language and I shake my head.

"I don't-I don't understand." I stutter.

"Not who are you, Stiles. Who are we?" The voice calls back. "It's getting colder, Stiles. Did you noticed we've stopped shivering? Do you know why that's a bad sign?"

"It's the body trying to conserve energy." I sniffle. "It was my fifth grade science report."

"Hypothermia. Our speech is starting to thicken. Then comes fatigue. Confusion. We're going to die if we don't get out of here."

"Stop saying that. Stop saying we." I frown.

"We're just trying to keep you from freezing to death. You better get up, Stiles."

"How? There's a freaking steel-jawed trap on my leg!" I growl.

"Is there? Notice something different? It was on your right leg before, wasn't it?"

"No." I shake my head.

"Are you sure?" I furrow my brows and look down, now seeing it on my left leg.

"What is this? What are you doing?" I sob.

"We're trying to save you, Stiles. We're trying to save your life." I wipe the tears from my cheeks, shaking my head. This is just a dream. It has to be. "You don't understand, do you? It's a riddle. Do you know any riddles, Stiles?"