fifteen

Voices
Season 2

➳➳➳➳➳Stiles and I follow Derek inside the sheriffs station

➳➳➳➳➳
Stiles and I follow Derek inside the sheriffs station. We poke our heads through the door and see Derek putting on a show for the deputy at the front desk.

"Um, I had a question. Um, sorry I'm a little-I'm a little thrown. I wasn't really expecting someone-"

"Like me?" The deputy asks.

"Oh, I was gonna say 'so incedibly beautiful' but, yeah, I guess that'd be the same thing." Derek smiles. Seeing Derek forcing a smile was both creepy and amazing. I've never seen Derek smile, he always looks like a sour wolf as Stiles always describes him. But it's also kinda scary in a way because he looks like a psychopath. I should really take this moment for granted being that Derek never smiles around us.

Stiles pushes me ahead and we both lie low as we made our way to the holding cell. "This way." He whispers. I follow him down the hallway and he glances back, causing me to glance back. We wanted to make sure we weren't being followed. Once I turn around, I immediately bump into his back. I peak over his shoulder and see a deputy with an arrow in his leg and blood trailing behind him. Oh, hey. That looks like Allison's- oh...

"Oh, just looking, um..."

"Oh, sh-" Stiles pushes me back but the deputy grabs Stiles and I by our arms. The fake deputy was pretty strong for Stiles and I both. We're then thrown into a holding cell and we watch the fake deputy coming towards us. It was then when a loud growl fills the room and we turn back to see Isaac shifting. The door breaks open and we crawl away from Isaac's path. He grabs the deputy and knocks him around before he falls unconscious.

"Nice, Isaac!" I cheer him on. He slowly turns his body towards us, growling and baring his teeth at Stiles and I.

"What do we do?" I ask.

"Just...uh..." Stiles stutters. Isaac walks closer to us but before he could lay a claw on us. Stiles and I immediately hold onto each other, staring up at Isaac. He lets out a loud roar, causing Stiles and I scream on the top of our lungs. Derek suddenly shows up, grabs Isaac by the throat and throws him back into the wall. Isaac gets up to fight Derek but Derek let's out a loud roar, causing Isaac to drop to the floor and lower his head. He soon picks it up and shows he's back to human form again.

"How'd you do that?" Stiles asks. Derek turns his head and looks at us, his brows stitching together and the corner of his mouth pulling up.

"I'm the alpha." His brows furrowed down and he holds a stare with us. "You guys okay?" He asks. Stiles and I exchange looks and we realized we still held onto each other. Stiles gets up first and helps me up on my feet.

"If we're gonna save Isaac from here, we'd better do it now. We don't know when your dad gets back." I say. Derek turns to Isaac and orders him to follow. I look at Stiles and he lets out a sigh.