six

Voices

➳➳➳➳➳LYDIA AND I made our way to the library

➳➳➳➳➳
LYDIA AND I made our way to the library. We were meeting up with Allison to do some studying, and to just hang out. Right, Lydia's back. She's normal, still the same sassy diva. Which is a good sign. I missed her honestly. I'm glad she's okay.

It's been a couple days since that nut job dug his nails in my arm. I still have some scarring, but I didn't need any stitches thankfully. If I ever see him, I'm going to punch him in the face.

Another thing, I can't keep the thought of what I saw on the internet. I have a feeling Stiles knows something that we don't. Maybe Scott as well. How could Stiles know about it? Why would he be so interested in knowing I've ever seen the creature before? Yes, I've seen it, that one night I was sleeping walking into the woods, and another time in my dreams-repeatedly. But why would he be so interested? I have a feeling he knows something. I'd better see what he knows.

"The what of who?" Lydia asks Allison.

"The Beast of Gevaudan." Allison smiles, holding a book in front of her. "Listen, a quadruped wolf- like monster, prowling the average Auvergne and South Dordogne areas of France during the year 1746 to 1767. La Bete killed over a hundred people, becoming so infamous that the King Loui the 15th sent one of his best hunters to try and kill it.'" Allison reads.

"Boring." Lydia rolls her eyes.

"'Even the church even sully declared the monster a messenger of Santan." Allison continues.

"Still boring." Lydia waves her hand.

"Sh, I wanna hear." I say.

"'Cryptozoologists believe it may have been a subspecies of hoofed predators, or possibly a mesonychid.'"

"'Slipping into a coma bored." Lydia shrugs.

"While others believe it was a powerful sorcerer who could shape-shift into a man-eating monster.'"

"Any of this have to do with your family?" I ask Allison.

"This 'it is believe that La Bete was finally trapped and killed by a renown hunter who claimed his wife and four children were the first to fall prey to the creature.' His name was argent." Allison smiles.

"Whoa." I smile.

"Your ancestors killed a big wolf. So what?" Lydia scoffs.

"Oh, come on, Lydia. You can't tell me if Natalie and our family had something as dope as this, you wouldn't want to tell people about it." I say.

"Trust me, Lea, nothings special about our family." She smiles.

"Maybe I should do some research on my family." I say.

"Remember the last time you did that? You found out your parents didn't want you. Literally. The only reason why you were put up for adoption. I'm sure there isn't anything interesting about your ex family." Lydia scoffs. I shake my head and look at Allison.