forth one

Voices

Season 3 Part 1➳➳➳➳➳Everyone searches the large room looking for something useful against the twins

Season 3 Part 1
➳➳➳➳➳
Everyone searches the large room looking for something useful against the twins. Everyone's quiet, but the room is filled with shuffling and fast footsteps. I spot a cart with numerous items on it and I see two large paddles with handles on them. They're hooked up to some sort of spiral wiring and I pick them up.

"Hey, what about these?" I ask.

"Do you how to use those?" Derek asks.

"Uh, no." I shake my head.

"Put 'em down." He demands. I nod my head and put them back, continuing the search.

"Epinephrine?" Scott asks, holding up a large needle.

"That's only gonna make them stronger." Derek says.

"How strong?" Peter asks.

Peter and Scott are pumped up on drugs and they exit the room. While they're distracted with the twins, Derek, Ms. Blake and I hurry out of the room and through the halls. We easily made it through the halls and down to the basement garage where we see the one ambulance Melissa said.

"It's still here!" I shout. We quickly get to the ambulance and I jump inside first, grabbing Cora's legs and help Derek lay her on the gurney. Derek and Ms. Blake soon stay outside and walk to the side of the ambulance. I lean forward and pull the doors shut quietly, sitting myself down and looking out the window. Even I were to remain quiet, I'm sure the sound of my heart pounding against my chest would attract Deucalion, Kali, maybe even the twins. I hear the claws of Kali's feet pass by and I see her shadow disappearing back into the hospital, where Derek and Ms. Blake run off to. I let out a sigh and lean back against the wall of the rig.

"Okay, okay, okay. We're okay. We're alright. You okay?" I say, looking at Cora. My heart rate picks up when I noticed something obvious in her. "Wh...Why do you look like you're not breathing?" I lay my head on her chest and feel out for her chest to rise and the sound of air going in and out of her lungs. I pull back and stare down at her. "Because you're not breathing, are you? Oh, no. Oh, god, oh, no. No, no, no. Why are you not breathing? Come on. Okay, okay, okay. You can do this. Here we go, tilt the head. Fingers on the chin. Clear the throat. Great, nothing. I see nothing. Okay, alright, so...uh, just pinch the nose and blow." I lean down, press my mouth onto hers and blow into her. I pull away, lay my head on her chest again and listened careful. Nothing. I repeat the process again. "Come on, Cora. Come on." I huff out. I lay my head down on her chest the last time and she lets out a gasp. I huff out a relief and look up at the heavens.

"Thank god." I say. A loud slam at the door causes me to yell out in fear and the doors open, revealing Lea.

"Wh- Lea? What the hell are you doing here?" I question.

"You guys need help. You're all alone, you don't know how to fight, not like I do. I'm here to help." She says raspy.

"You're supposed to be healing your voice, seeing the doctor. God, did you escape the hospital? Why're you here?!" I shout.