thirty five

Voices

Season 3 Part 1➳➳➳➳➳The bus pulls over for the night

Season 3 Part 1
➳➳➳➳➳
The bus pulls over for the night. We stopped at a motel. An eerie, creepy, old, disgusting looking motel. I took a deep breath as I walked off the bus and stand around while Coach holds out a set of keys.

"Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Everyone walks to Coach and grabs a key. I stood back by the bus, squeezing the key in my hand and staring at the motel. I just got this feeling about this place. A bad feeling. I don't like it. Not one bit.

"Lea?" Allison calls.

"I don't like this place." I say.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place. It's just for a night." Allison smiles.

"A lot can happen in one night." I say. Allison and Lydia and approach me. When we found out we were more than likely pairing, I told Allison and Lydia they could room together. I didn't mind sharing a room with someone, but it turns out, everyone already had a pair. So I'd be sleeping alone.

"Why don't you stay with Lydia and I? Tell Coach everyone is already paired and you'd rather stay with Lydia." Allison says. I turn to Lydia and she holds a stare with me.

"You don't feel it?" I ask her.

"Feel what?" She asks.

"You know what I mean." I frown.

"I don't feel anything, Lea. Except for disgust. I can already tell there's bugs just looking at this place. When we get home, I'm calling dibs on the first shower. I'm gonna need to detox everything that I could contract staying here." She scoffs and walks away. I pull my arms up and held myself. Allison approaches me and she rubs my arm.

"Want me to get Stiles?" She asks.

"For what?" I question, giving her an annoyed look.

"Maybe he can calm you down better than I can. Stiles got a way with words, you know." She softly smiles. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"No. Just...the faster we go to bed, the faster tomorrow comes." I say. I pull myself from her touch and headed off to the stairs. I followed Lydia to a door and she uses the key to unlock it. We enter the room and see two beds separated by a nightstand. I inhaled deeply and saw some stains scattered around the floor.

"If there's a bug in these beds, I'm sleeping on the bus." I announce.

"Who wants their own bed?" Allison asks.

"I'm sleeping with Lydia." I say. Lydia looks at me and makes an odd face.

"I knew you were into guys, but I never thought you'd had sexual feelings for me, Lea." Lydia says.