twenty eight

Voices

Season 2➳➳➳➳➳Lydia and I climb out of my car and I lock the doors behind me

Season 2
➳➳➳➳➳
Lydia and I climb out of my car and I lock the doors behind me. As we began making our way to the field, Lydia speaks up.

"Did you hear about Jackson?" She asks.

"What about him?"

"He showed up at practice last week. He's gonna be in the game tonight." She says, I could hear the excitement in her tone. I furrow my brows at her and she speeds walk ahead of me. I know Scott mentioned he probably wasn't gonna be here tonight, but maybe there's a chance he might show up.

As soon as I made it to the field, I find Scott and Stiles sitting on the bench together. I quickly ran up to them and grab the back of their jersey's.

"Guys. We have a problem." I say.

"Trust me, I know." Scott says. He turns his head and I follow, seeing Jackson sitting at the other end of the bench, prepping for the game.

"Okay. So, what's the plan?" I question.

"Let's just hope nothing happens." Scott says. "Have you seen Allison?" He asks.

"No." I quickly answer.

"What about Lydia? Did she come with you?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah. Do you know what's going on?" I push.

"Not yet." Scott sighs in annoyance.

"It's going to be bad, isn't it?" I ask. "I mean, like, people screaming, running for their lives, blood, killing, maiming of a kind?" I ask.

"Looks like it." Scott nods.

"Hey, you've got your stick, right?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah, I never leave the house with it." I frown. "Why?"

"Have you seen her fight with that thing? She's like a freakin ninja." Stiles says.

"I'm still learning. Like I'm learning to be a banshee." I say. Stiles grows quiet, Scott and I notice.

"What is it?" Scott asks. Stiles huffs out air and he shakes his head.

"It's like you guys have everything to fight. I know nothing. Nothing at all. The other night seeing my dad get hit over the head by Matt, you know, while I'm just lying there and I can't even move, it just...I wanna help, you know, but I can't do the things that you can do. I can't. I just..." Stiles lowers his head and lets out another sigh.

"It's okay." Scott says.

"We're losin, dude." He sighs.

"The hell are you talking about?" Coach suddenly jumps in. "Game hasn't even started yet. Now put on your helmet and get out there. You're in for Greenberg." Stiles' eyes light up and he turns to face Coach.