thirty four

Voices

Season 3 Part 1➳➳➳➳➳I walk through the empty hallway

Season 3 Part 1
➳➳➳➳➳
I walk through the empty hallway. I stayed a little later at school mostly because I needed tutoring on math. Once I finished after an hour, I gathered my things and walked out of the classroom. I only stayed after school today because I finally got my jeep back. If I didn't have it, I wouldn't have stayed, I didn't want Mom or Lydia having to come pick me up.

I look up from my purse and noticed I was back in Harris' class. I furrow my brows in confusion. I swear I thought I was just outside. I look down and around, my inner conscience is telling me something. I took a deep breath, trying to figure out what it was that I needed to find out. I made a double take and noticed the faint words scattered around the board.

"G." I utter. I look around and see three more letters. "O. N. E. Gone." I huff out. I pull my phone out and quickly dial stiles phone number. He picks up on the second ring.

"Hey, I can't talk right now."

"No, no! Stiles! You gotta get back to the school. Okay? I need you back at the school. I think Mr. Harris was taken."

"Wait, what?" Stiles rushes over to the school with Deaton and we immediately began looking around for any signs of where he could be. While Stiles and I searched, Deaton stood around.

"Lea, are you sure he's missing?" Stiles asks.

"Not just missing. Taken." I say.

"Hey, doc, any help would be, you know, helpful." Stiles says.

"Each grouping of three would have its own purpose, it's own type of power. Virgins, healers, philosophers, warriors-"

"Wait, wait, wait. Warrior. Could that also be like soldier?" Stiles asks.

"Absolutely." Deaton nods.

"Kyle was in R.O.T.C. with Boyd. That's gotta be it. That's the pattern." Stiles says.

"Where's Boyd?" Deaton asks. My eyes drift off to the side and look down to see something belonging to Mr. Harris.

"Lea? Something wrong?" Deaton says.

"No, it was...I mean..." I sigh, shaking my head. "I just thought of someone else with a military connection." I say.

"Who?" Stiles asks.

"It's sitting right on his desk." I point. Stiles turns his head and sees the item I easily spotted.

"The West Point honor code." Stiles says. We all moved to Harris' desk and began going through his belongings in the desk. But Deaton simply shoot his head.

"This is just of the many possibilities. He could have simply left for the day."

"Yeah, we'll...not without this." Stiles holds up a test paper, graded with the letter 'R.'