eighteen

Voices

➳➳➳➳➳Season 2

➳➳➳➳➳
Season 2

I SAT ON the other set of bleachers from Allison and Gerard. I watched as the players on the field ram themselves into each other and knocking them around. There's one player that's bigger and badder than both teams out there. This guy is throwing players across the field. Coach doesn't seem happy about it. Each time the player hurts one of our players, he gets upset and calls the player out. If Coach keeps this up, he'll get a flag for unsportsmanship or whatever it could be called for a Coach to be so erratic towards the other team. Then again, it's Coach, he never gets flagged for yelling and bad talking the opposing teams.

I glance over at Allison and see her nodding her head. I stand up from the bench and walk my way down the metal stairs, hearing the sound of my heels clanking against the metal. As I pass by the players, I tap on Stiles' shoulder, grabbing his attention. I quickly, yet quietly pass by Allison and Gerard. Allison secretly holds the keys out for me and I take them, picking up the pace. I began jogging to the parking lot, making sure Gerard wouldn't notice.

"Hey, hey! You got 'em?" Stiles asks, grabbing my arm. I held the keys up, jingling them in the air. "Nice. Let's get this done and fast." He says. We both begin running. Running in high heels wasn't the best combination as at any given moment, one of my ankles could fall to the side and I'm down on the ground.

Stiles suddenly slows down and he turns his head towards a car. I turn my head and realized it's Lydia's car. Lydia sat in the front seat sobbing.

"Stiles-"

"You go ahead. Let me talk to her for a second." He says.

"She won't talk. She won't even talk to me." I sigh.

"Just...let me try. Okay? Go, go. I'll meet you there." He says. I huff out a breath and began running off towards the school. I open the school doors and enter inside, running through the hallway. Once I made it to the office, I used the keys to unlock the door and I began going through every drawer I found in this office. I pause suddenly when I hear fast footsteps approaching. Stiles comes into view and runs inside.

"Anything?" He asks.

"I don't see it anywhere." I shake my head. Stiles quickly helps out. After about five minutes of searching, he lets out an irritated sigh.

"There's no book." He utters. He pulls out his phone and begins typing away. "Nothing here." He reads aloud. I turn my head to get the keys from the door but instead I see a blonde figure standing at the door, causing Stiles and I to jump.

"Hello, Stiles." Erica smirks at Stiles. "Lea." She scoffs at me. I roll my eyes at her. Erica suddenly grasps Stiles and I and we exit out of the office, Erica holds a tight grip on us and she walks us through the school. We then turn to the inside pool and we're met with Derek standing by the pool with a basketball in his hand.