forty five

Voices

Season 3 Part 2➳➳➳➳➳Stiles' Point of View:I wake up gasping for air

Season 3 Part 2
➳➳➳➳➳
Stiles' Point of View:
I wake up gasping for air. I felt the cold air hit the back of my neck, sending a shiver down my spine. I exhaled deeply, rubbing my forehead.

"You okay?" I turn beside me and look at Lea. Part of me felt relieved to have her sitting beside me and here to comfort me.

"Yeah, I was just dreaming." I say. "It was weird. It was like a dream within a dream." I shake my head. Ever since Scott, Allison and I sacrificed ourselves to find out parents, I've been able to feel the darkness like Deaton said. Sort of kicked me hard. I figured maybe it would've been something small, like something apart of us was taken away, I figured per of our souls. But it feels more than that, and I can't even describe it. It's more than my soul, maybe something beyond that probably doesn't exist. I feel it. Sometimes it's hard to just ignore it. Sometimes, it's moments like this.

"A nightmare?" Lea asks me.

"Yeah." I sigh, grabbing her leg and giving it a light squeeze and smiling at me. It was only then did I realize Lea was here. If I remember correctly, Lea and I wanted to remain friends. Sure, the kids we shared was amazing, and I loved and appreciated every second of that kiss...but we're not dating. Neither of us have feelings towards each other. Not romantically. "Wait a sec, Lea. What are you doing here?" I ask. The sound of my bedroom door creaking grabs my attention from Lea. I see it visibly opening, revealing nothing but darkness outside the bedroom.

"Hang on." I utter, pushing the covers off my body and slowly lifting myself from the bed.

"Stiles, where are you going?" Lea asks.

"I'm just gonna close the door." I say softly.

"Just go back to sleep." Lea says, pulling back on my arm. I didn't use too much force, but I pulled away from her grasp, keeping my eyes locked on the door.

"No, no. I should close it." I shake my head. The sound of my heart pounding was in my ears.

"Don't worry about it." Lea says.

"What if someone comes in?"

"Like who?" I ignore her words and continued to move slowly to the door. Once I grew closer, I slowly reached my hand out to the door knob. "Just go back to sleep, Stiles." Lea says. Whispers fills my ears and I grew curious to see what was on the other side of the door.

"No." I utter. "What if they get in?"

"What if who gets in?" Lea asks. "Stiles, just leave it." I finally grab the door knob and I slowly pull back on it. I can hear Lydia grow into sheer panic, but I wanted nothing to do with her at this point. "Please. Stiles. Stiles, come back to bed. Stiles. Don't. Dont, Stiles. Don't! Don't go in there, please, don't! Pleas, Stiles, don't!" I finally step through the door and all I could hear for a moment was the sound of my heart beating. I continued walking a little further until the whooshing sound of the wind fills my ears. Bright lights suddenly turn on and the wind grows violent. I turn around and see the Nemeton sitting behind me. Panic begins to spark in my body and I find myself trying to convince myself.