forty four

Voices

Season 3 Part 1➳➳➳➳➳It's been hours

Season 3 Part 1
➳➳➳➳➳
It's been hours. And I don't mean just a couple, I mean hours. 16 hours to be exact. There's only so much time before the lunar eclipse takes its place and we're all possibly screwed. God, I hope they-

Water splashes, gasps fills the room and we all jumped at the sight of Scott, Stiles and Allison jumping out of the tubs.

"I saw it. I know where it is." Scott says.

"We passed it." Stiles says as I handed him a warning blanket. "There's-There's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big."

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott says.

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter." Stiles agrees.

"I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison says.

"It was me. You almost hit me." Scott says. "We can find it."

"What?" Alison asks.

"You guys were out a long time." Sully says.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles asks.

"16 hours." Deaton says.

"We've been in the water for 16 hours?" Scott asks.

"And the full moon rises in less than four." I say. Once everyone changed into dry clothes, Scott begins going over his plan.

"I have to go back."

"No, dude, you're not going back with them." Stiles argues.

"I made a deal with Deucalion." Scott sighs.

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles laughs hysterically.

"Why does it matter, anyway?" Sully asks.

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott explains.

"He trusts you more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong." Allison tells Deaton.

"I'm not so sure he is." Deaton says. Everyone in the room, except for Scott, gross shocked. "Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies."

"So we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds? We're gonna trust that guy?" Isaac asks.

"I wouldn't trust him, no." Deaton says. "But you could use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." We hear the front door creaking and everyone in the room grows tense. Stiles, Deaton and I peak out from the back room and see Ethan standing at the door.