eleven

Voices

➳➳➳➳➳LATELY, SCOTT AND Stiles have been wanting me to lie low

➳➳➳➳➳
LATELY, SCOTT AND Stiles have been wanting me to lie low. With Allison's family on the hunt for Scott, they didn't want risking me being seen with him. If Allison's father catches me with Scott, knowing he's a werewolf, they'd know I'd know, and it could end really bad. So all I've been doing is going to school, going home, hanging out with Lydia and Allison. Like right now.

Allison, Lydia and I stood on the elevator at the mall, going up to the second floor to look for formal dresses. Allison was mostly silent, but Lydia did most of the talking.

"Okay, what is wrong with you?" Lydia asks.

"Hm?" Allison asks.

"You're silent. Very silent, like, somethings wrong." Lydia frowns.

"Nothings wrong. I just...I have a lot on my mind." Allison explains.

"You could smile, at least." Lydia says. "Ever heard of the saying 'Never frown. Someone could be falling in love with your smile'?"

"Smile, Allison. I'm buying you a dress." I smirk.

"Have to admit, as apologies go, that's more than I expected." Allison chuckles.

"Excellent." I smile.

"But not as much as I'm going to ask."

"What? What's that supposed to mean?" Lydia asks.

"It means, you're not going to cancel on some dumb, roided-up jock you said yes to and you're going to go with somebody else." Allison explains.

"Are we talking about me or Lydia?" I ask. "I don't have a date." I explain.

"Lydia." Allison points.

"Who?" Lydia asks.

"Him." Allison points over to Stiles who happened to spray a perfume bottle and begins choking. He catches eyes with us three girls and he waved at us as if we didn't see what he just did to himself. Lydia stood frozen and gave Allison and slight glare.

"Don't frown, Lydia. Someone could be falling in love with your smile." Allison says. I let out a small gasp, covering my mouth in laughter.

The three of us split up and walked around the section of formal dresses. There are other girls around here shopping too. Must've did this last minute like we were doing. I spotted a dark, pink dress and held it up in the mirror, comparing it to my body, wondering if I was gonna like it or not.

"That's not your color." I turn my head and see a tall, dark haired teen wearing a black, dress shirt with the long sleeves rolled to his elbows. He had a strong jawline and medium cheekbones, blue eyes and a smile that I'm sure any girl would fall to their knees for. I furrow my brows in confusion, wondering why he was talking to me in the first place. I've never seen him before. Never seen him at school. He's a total stranger to me.