Chapter 30: Showdown! Mark/Endou VS Axel/Gouenj

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
______________________________________________________________
Raimon team stood before the place where they had a bad experience in the past. A place where it made them tense and nervous entering the place.

"Royal Academy/ Teikoku Gakuen." Mark/Endou said looking at the place with a frown. He didn't want to even see this place but at the request of Jude/Kidou, he came for the sake of getting stronger to defeat those aliens.

'R-Royal Academy!!/ T-Teikoku Gakuen!!' Narusaki thought in panic. 'A place where Ray Dark/Kageyama Reiji rules!!' She thought getting scared. She grabs her left forearm trying to make herself calm down a bit but she can't help and feel scared for some reason at all.

"This place brings bad memories for me." Jack/Kabeyama said feeling nervous at seeing this place. "Ah!" He realizes that Jude/Kidou is just next to him. He panics as he waves around his arms. "J-J-Jude/K-K-Kidou!!! You are not gonna sit around, are you?!!" He ask in case he decided to do that.

"No, I will be fine." Jude/Kidou replies as he walks to the place.

Soon, they're all standing on the soccer field.

Jude/Kidou walks near the goal post and touches it as if he's reliving the memories of his past here.

'These poles bear the scars of my shoots.' He thought as he looks at the soccer marks on them before looking at the grass field. 'And my sweat is socked into the soil of this field.' He turns to his team. 'Just like Mark/Endou has his river bank. This is my ground. The Royal Academy/Teikoku Gakuen field.' He looks serious. 'Not every memory of this field is bad.' He walks towards Mark/Endou. "Hey, guys!" He calls out to Mark/Endou and Bobby/Domon getting their attention. "Why don't we give the Death Zone/Desu Zōn a shot?" He asks as he approaches them.

"Death Zone/Desu Zōn?" Bobby/Domon said confused. "That's an old move. Shouldn't we be practicing the new moves we found in Mark's/Endou's grandpa's notebooks?" He suggests as he points his thumb to Mark who's beside him.

"Let's do the Death Zone/Desu Zōn." Jude/Kidou said it again. He was serious about this. He's dead serious.

"Ah..." Bobby/Domon just looks at him speechless and confused. He can see that Jude/Kidou is not going to back down on this move so easily.

"Sure, why not? I'm game." Mark/Endou smiles agreeing with him.

"Yeah, but Mark/Endou." Bobby/Domon try to protest.

"I'm sure Jude/Kidou got some interesting ideas in mind." Mark/Endou convinced him excitedly.

Bobby/Domon looks at him surprised but he eventually smiles. "I guess that's right. And I guess the reason why we are here in Royal Academy/Teikoku Gakuen." He punches his right fist on his palm. "Alright! Let's do it!"

"Hm." Jude/Kidou smiles before getting a serious look on his face. 'The best place to master the move is the place where it was born. But that's not the only reason we're here. Oh no...' he thought.

Everyone started to warm up before they play soccer except for Shawn/Shirou who sat on the bench and Narusaki who was having a panic attack on what to do in the middle of the field. She looked around nervously. She feels too awkward doing anything. And she has no idea where to start with.

Byron/Aphrodi looks at Shawn/ Shirou who sat on the bench doing nothing which confuses him. "What's going on with him? Why isn't he practicing?" He asks as he turns to the team for some answers.