Chapter 18: The Other Majin the Hand!

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

English name/Japanese name

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
______________________________________________________________
"Rainbow Loop/Reinbō Rūpu!" His feet glow in seven different colors and it creates loops with different colors. As the ball flies towards the goal, it creates a flower meadow below on the field.

'Alright! Let's try a new one grandpa!' Mark/Endou thought as he makes his stands to try out the Hissatsu tactics in his grandpa's notebook. He lifts his right hand in the sky. "Fist of Justice/Seigi no Tekken!" He shouts as yellow light shines in his hand.

"No way! Is that a new move?!" Darren/Tachimukai said to no one as he watch Mark/Endou in excitement.

"Start open and grab it tightly." Mark/Endou said reciting from the memory from the notebook as he did what he thought was the correct way of doing it. "Step in and...then grab!" He shouts.

"What's this?! Evans/ is using a brand new move?!" The speaker announced with thrilling excitement.

He pulls his arm back before thrusting forward. "Then punch!" A yellow fist appears but it didn't last for long and it disappears in a puff of smoke.

Saki's eyes widen when she realized it. She quickly reacted on impulse. She ran into the ball and kicks it away from the goal easily.

"What's this? These Hissatsu tactics are weak." Shurayuki said suddenly when Saki kicks the ball away. "I think I don't have time to play with a bunch of amateurs anyway." She said getting annoyed.

"What the--"

"I can't believe it."

"Did she do that?"

All of them gasped in shock.

Coach Lina/Rika smirk. 'So this is her power when she is in defense position.' She thought looking impressed.

"Ah-ah! The new move did not work at all! And Saki just kicked the ball like it was nothing!" The speaker announced.

"That's incredible!" Celia/Haruna said amazed.

"Seriously nice work!" Silvia/Aki said looking surprised.

"Thanks a lot, Saki." Mark/Endou said looking relief. "You're quick as ever."

Saki smiles. "It's fine. You try using that new move of yours. Don't worry about the ball getting in the net." She gives him a peace sign.✌

"Sure. Thanks for having my back." Mark/Endou grins.

"Yeah. That's right. We'll help cover the goal for you Mark/Endou. Take as much time you need to practice your new move." Jude/Kidou agrees.

"You got it!" Mark/Endou was thankful for his team's support. He looks at his fist determinedly. "I'm gonna master it. No matter how long it takes!" He said feeling excited.