Chapter 4: Nakamura Household

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"
(Japanese name)

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
—————————————————————————
I let them in the sitting room and told them to wait there. Then I excuse myself and I went to look at my grandma. I don't want to leave her side when she is not feeling well.

I enter her room with a bag of ice and a hot soup on a tray. I notice her looking at the photo frame of Dad's old soccer team. She has a gentle smile on her lips. I was told that she use to be proud of my dad and she still is.

"Grandma. You should have been resting." I complain of little disappointment and worry look on my face.

She giggles, "Naru." She acknowledges my presence in the room as she looks at me with a smile. "It's okay. I'm feeling much better after having my medicine."

I place the tray on the bed stand table. "Oh come on grandma. You can't fool me. You just collapsed so suddenly and were barely able to speak. If it weren't for some guests here then I would have taken you to the hospital. I tell you, your too stubborn grandma." I sat on her bed with a bowl of warm soup.

"Ah. Don't bring up the past now. What happened before is just a past. You should look into the future and what you have now." She smiles looking at me. And before I said anything she change the topic. "So about the guests."

I don't know why she said that and suddenly change the topic but I guess she doesn't like talking about it now. "They are in the sitting room. I told them to wait there. I wanted to ask why you called her?"

She immediately knew who 'she' is. "So she came huh?" She smiles. "It's bad timing for me to get sick right now. I wanted to meet her." I can see her disappointment.

So I thought of an idea. "Then tell me what you wanted to do and I will do the rest," I reply. This seems to make her happy. As if she was expecting it.

"I knew you'll say that. I heard that she is leading a soccer team." She begins.

I raise my eyebrow. I don't know what that has to do with anything.

She continues. "I want to talk to her for a bit. Meanwhile, please show the team to our soccer ground. This is my sincere request." I wanted to ask what she wanted to talk about with that coach but her last words made me quiet. She has never done this before and I don't want to go against her will in the first place.

I sigh. "Fine. I will do as you say, grandma." I give her the soup and later laid her down with an ice bag on her forehead. I don't want her moving around too much.

I walk back to the sitting room to see that the boys were looking at a photo frame of my dad's old soccer team and the trophies he won. In that picture, dad has a wide grin like he won a lottery.

The first to notice me was the coach and the boy with goggles. "Miss Schiller. My grandma asked for your presence in the room." Everyone turn and looked at me when I said that. "Please follow me." I did not wait for her response and started walking.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip

After escorting the coach to grandma's room. I took the team to the soccer ground. They were all amazed to see the ground. That guy who said that he is the captain of the team kept asking questions and keep saying that I'm lucky to have a soccer ground to play. He asked for my name and I told him it's 'Saki.' He again asked something else like if I like soccer or I ever played soccer. And in reply, I give him a silent treatment or ignore him. I don't like talking about it.