Chapter 2: Bakery shop

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
-------------------------
4 years later

(This is her after 4 years later but please imagine her headphones hanging around her neck

(This is her after 4 years later but please imagine her headphones hanging around her neck.)

"Bye, grandma! I'm leaving for work!" Narusaki said after she put on her shoes. She has grown into a beautiful teenage girl. Her eyes held new hope after staying at her grandparent's house. It was all she needed in life. A family.

(This will be her grandma but with blue kimono)

"Make sure you eat your packed lunch and not sweets again." Her old grandma said with a smile.

"Alright, grandma. I will." She opens the main door. "See you later." She says as she exits the house and closes the door after her.

"She became lively after staying with us but..." She frowns as she looks at the closed door where she left. "I can still see her pain of losing her siblings in her eyes." she sighs sadly before she returns to her room and looks at the photo of an old man. "I wish you were here to cheer her more dear." she give out a sad smile.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With Narusaki

She unlocks the door to the Bakery shop and enters inside. She switched on the lights. She looks at the time in her wristwatch. It read 5:00 a.m. She always goes shopping early to bake fresh new products for today. She likes to sell fresh things.

After 2 hours, she has finished baking all the things for today's menu. She walks to the door and turns the closed sign to open.

Time skip

The people were rushing in to buy her baking products until she ran out of stocks for today's menu. People love her baking and most people come to her shop to buy or order cakes for some special day.

People left her shop one after another with a smile on their faces. They enjoyed the taste of it and they even carried some for later.

"Wow. Today there were a lot more people than usual but somehow I manage to sell everything." She smile and notice some cupcakes were left. She look at her wristwatch and it read 11:30 a.m. "This is a new record. I never sold my loaves of bread this fast." she felt happy.