Chapter 27: The Freezing Darkness Of Diamond Dust!

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
______________________________________________________________
Gazelle points at Epsilon as his blue and black ball spins in the air before heading towards them and enveloping them in a bright light making Mark close his eyes and look away. When the light disappears, Mark opens his eyes and turns to see an empty spot where the Epsilon team used to be. "Where did they go?!" He ask in surprise before he growl in anger as he turn to Gazelle with a glare but he too had disappeared.

"Mark Evans, I'm looking forward to competing with you and your teammates soon." Only Gazelle's voice rang throughout the place making Mark grit his teeth.

The birds' sores through the sky as they chirp happily. The Raimon stood in silence. Even after winning this game and making up with the alien team. Another one shows up only to erase their kind, leaving a bad aftertaste for Raimon. It's too cruel to see this and a concerning matter.

Jude looks up at the sky before he frowns. "Diamond Dust Gazelle. Just how many teams are there in Aliens Academy?" He wonders looking down on the ground. Everyone has a gloomy aura around them.

Suddenly, the ball flies past him, getting everyone's attention. They looked up to see Mark with a smile on his face. He certainly does not look concerned about this matter at all. Not when someone is back in the team. "Welcome back Axel." Mark looks at Shurayuki. "And you too Shurayuki." He smiles.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Che!" Shurayuki looks away with her arms folded. "It's not like I came back because I miss ya all. I only came back for my sister and soccer." She looks like she is trying to avoid them. "Anyways, I'm out of here." She said before her eyes turns back to chocolate brown.

Saki looks at them with an awkward smile. "Don't mind her. She's just as happy as you guys to see you again." She said making them look at her before nodding their head.

"Who said anything about being happy to see them again?!! Huh?!!" Shurayuki shouts at her making Saki's ears ring for a moment before disappearing.

"But look at you. Your blushing." Hikaru said as he laughs.

"I'm not blushing at all!!! It's just... I'm exhausted after using that powerful shoot!!" She defends herself. But with Hikaru's laughter echoing in her head. She concluded that it did not convince him at all with that lame excuse. No one can fool Hikaru so easily. He's a master of detecting lies after all.

Saki could not help but imagine Shurayuki blushing as she denies it entirely. But she's glad to have her sister back.

Axel and Hurley look confused. They did not get any information regarding Saki's situation yet.

Everyone looks back to see Axel holding the ball Mark just threw at him. He must have caught it.

Axel looks at the ball seriously for a moment before he looks at him. "Thanks, Mark."

Mark walks and stood among his team with a smile. "It's been a long time." His teammates smile along with him. This is not the time to think about other stuff when they have friends to welcome back.

Axel looks surprised by this but he nonetheless smiles. He let the ball fall from his hands before kicking it back to Mark who caught it.