Chapter 14: Erik Eagle/Ichinose Kazuya is seriously in trouble!!

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

English name/Japanese name

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.

Sorry for taking a long time to update my story. There has been a problem and whenever I try to publish a chapter, a pop-up comes on my screen and says 'Unknown error occurred. I'm trying my best to publish fast but the problem is it's causing me trouble here. I hope you don't mind.
______________________________________________________________
"Roller coaster! Backward ride! Triple drops!! I already love it here!!" Scotty/Kogure looks so excited.

______________________________________________________________"Roller coaster! Backward ride! Triple drops!! I already love it here!!" Scotty/Kogure looks so excited

We just arrived in the amusement park with lots of fun to play around but the problem is... we're not here for this. I sigh in disappointment. We're here for the first time and we can't even have fun. I heard that this place is called Naniwa Land where rumors said that the Aliea Academy/Gakuen have some sort of base here. We couldn't believe it at first but still decided to search for clues.

"Just ditch the mission to find the aliens' hideout base and have fun! This is once in a lifetime! We don't wanna miss that!!" Shurayuki shouts at me inside my head. She sounds equally energetic as Scotty/Kogure here.

'Coach will be mad at me. We should first search for the base before we go on having fun. The quicker we find the more time we will have time to play around.' I reason with her.

"Che! Why do you have to listen to that woman? I hate her!!" She replies with anger in her tone.

I raise my eyebrow in confusion. 'Why do you hate her?' I ask her.

"It does not matter!! Let's look for the base already." She does not sound so happy talking about it.

I didn't want to argue with her, so I decided to leave the topic unanswered.

"Do you think that the Alien Base is in this park though?" Silvia/Aki questions the coach.

"I'm positive." She put down her phone as she replies. "I checked with him again. The Base is somewhere in this park. I don't know where exactly but we are going to find it, alright team?" She said with a serious look.

"I wouldn't be sure." Bobby/Domon said doubting that Alien base is here somewhere.

"Yeah. It looks normal park if you ask me." Tod/Kurimatsu agreed.

"Yeah! Now stop this nonsense woman! I wanna have fun!!" Shurayuki shouts causing my head a little pain with her outburst. And somehow, an image of her burning eyes with fire in the background appears in my mind. She was glaring daggers at the coach.

I sigh for the second time. I don't want to get involved.

"I think we need to split up and take a look around. We're not gonna find anything just standing here." Nelly/Natsumi said making Shurayuki cheer.