Chapter 33:We're Finally Here! Aliea Academy!!

"Normal talk"

'Normal thinking'

"Voice talk"

"Hissatsu tactics"

"Memories/Past"

English dub name/Japanese sub name

Disclaimer: I do not own any pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner. Except for my OC characters. However, I do make pictures of my OC characters, so that belongs to me.

______________________________________________________________________________

Silva/Aki and Celia/Haruna stood by the school gates, deep in thought about their recent discovery regarding their coach. Doubt lingered in their minds, casting a shadow over their usual enthusiasm. Just then, they noticed Mark and Shawn approaching them.

"Captain!" they cried out in unison, relief evident in their voices.

Mark and Shawn hurried over, noticing the worry etched on their managers' faces.

"What's wrong? Did Sa-Ray cause trouble again?" Mark asked, quickly correcting himself. He almost slipped up the name.

Shawn/Shirou looked visibly worried, mirroring the concern of his friends.

Silva/Aki shook her head, her expression growing more serious. "No," she said, her voice filled with apprehension. "It's about Gran from Genesis. He was here."

"What?" Mark/Endou exclaimed in shock, quickly moving towards the school compound, Shawn/Shirou following closely behind.

"He called Coach Lina/Hitomiko his sister!" Silva/Aki added, her words hanging heavily in the air.

The boys stopped in their tracks, turning back to face their teammates, equally stunned by this unexpected revelation. "His sister?" they echoed in disbelief.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere near the soccer field

Ray walks on the roadside as she minds her own business. "Che! That damn guy! He ruined my show. I really want to ***** crush him for good so that he would think twice before ever interrupting my show." She grumbles angrily as she reaches a soccer field. She notices a group of teenagers bullying some 10-year-old kids. The bullies look like they are 14 or 15 years old.

Bully 1: "Hahaha, look at those little kids trying to play soccer. It's such a joke!"

Bully 2: "Yeah, they don't even deserve to be on this field. They should go home and play with their toys!"

Bully 3: "They're so pathetic! I can't believe they actually think they can play soccer."

The kids start to tear up, feeling humiliated and embarrassed by their words.

Ray smirks, "Ah, this is such sweet chaos. Nothing like a bit of conflict to brighten my day."

Bully 2: "What are you just standing there? Scram! And leave the ball here." He orders.

One of the kids shakes his head no. "I-I can't... This is a gift from my mom on my birthday." He refuses to give up the ball.

Bully 3: "What did you just say? HUH?" He got too close to them in annoyance.

The kids cower under his glare as they all pale.

"Please... please don't take away my mom's gift." The kid pleads.

Bully 1: "You're not gonna listen huh? I guess some beating would bring you to your senses!" Just as he raises his hand to smack one of the kids, Ray swiftly steps in, grabbing his hand, and stopping him in his tracks.