Chapter 6: The Prince of Snowman

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"
(Japanese name)

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
---------------------------
The Alpine Jr. High(Hakuren) soccer team lead us down the series of stairs. It's zig-zags and too long. Not to mention it looks slippery. One small wrong mistake and you will fall like a rock. So I walked carefully, not to slip and make myself a joke.

The only girl beside me in the team walk beside me. She has shoulder-length pinkish-red hair and blue eyes. She wears a blue hat with a white and yellow stripe on the center and a line of white dots. She has fair skin and is average in height.

She starts a small conversation with me

She starts a small conversation with me. "Hi. My name is Victoria Vanguard (Zaizen Touko)." She smiles. "It's the first time we meet. Let's work together to defeat Alien Academy."

I pause on my step. "Alien Academy?" I question in confusion and a bit curiously. This is the first time I'm hearing this. Aren't we here to play with Alpine Jr. High?

She looks at me like I suddenly grew an extra head. "You don't know? Have you been living under a cave or something?" She jokes with small laughs but I looked at her seriously making her stop laughing and stare at me in surprise. "Your serious?" I nod my head. "Wow. Didn't you watch the news on television?" She asked again.

"No. I'm always busy with my work so I don't get much time to even glance at the screen." I replied. I don't want her to know, most of my time is consumed in my soccer practice.

"Wow. You have been busy." She looks thoughtful.

"Kaaaya!!" We heard someone scream. I turn and look upstairs to see that 'manager who woke me up' held in the hands of Shawn (Shirou). He must have held her on time before she slips from the stairs.

I need to remember their names

I need to remember their names... I was self-conscious about myself. I am bad at remembering names. I sweatdrop. I look at Shawn(Shirou). 'Then why do I know his name? I don't ever remember asking him his name nor him telling it by himself. And the important thing is... I don't even remember meeting him before ever in my life. Or did I forget?' I look closely at him. 'He does look familiar though.'