Chapter 17: Grandpa's Secret Trick!

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

English name/Japanese name

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
______________________________________________________________
Saki POV

"Okay! We're gonna get another secret notebook from grandpa!" Mark/Endou chirps in with excitement as he punches the air.

"Yeah!" Everyone thrust their hands up in the air.

Shawn/Shirou just smiled at Mark/Endou feeling happy for him.

I just yawn and look out the window. Shawn/Shirou was nice enough to offer the window seat. I look outside, we are traveling to Fukuoka. I did some research on that place because I was having a bad vibe from hearing that name. It feels like I'm going to get in trouble and my suspicion was correct. Soon I will be meeting people who will surely try to do something again.

"Saki, are you alright?" I look at Shawn/Shirou. He looks worried. "You look troubled by something and... you're shaking a little. Is something wrong?" He asked me with concern in his voice.

I look down at my hands and saw them trembling. I quickly grab my hand to stop shaking. "I-I'm fine. Really. It's just that I'm excited about thinking of our next match with Epsilon/Ipushiron is going to be and...I was thinking of my grandma. She said she cut her finger accidentally when she was reading a book. She got a paper cut." I lied but half of it was true. Grandma did send me a letter not long ago. It was a good thing I sent her the message where I'm gonna be next place beforehand. I'm also concerned about her health.

"You worry so much about your grandmother, don't you?" He smiles making me blush a little. "I think she will be fine. After all, she made you a strong girl. And I think she is as strong as you. The small paper cut won't let her stop her living her daily life, so rest assured that she will be alright." His smile made me feel at ease. Shawn/Shirou is the only person I ever talk to about my past life. Shurayuki also adds some of her own as well. Our siblings thought it would be OK to tell him.

I don't know why...but his words made me relieve from my tension. I know it's not the real subject of my trouble but... I will accept it as a comfort for now.

"Yes. I guess she is a strong person. She is lively." I smile thinking about my grandma and all the things she did for me. I can't thank her enough for her and the things she has done for me to make me come out of my depression and grief of losing my siblings and cheering me up. She worked hard to make me the person I am today.

"I don't know why I am cheering but yeah baby!!" Sue/Rika sounds happy.

"Sorry, but why are you still with us?" Silvia/Aki questions Sue/Rika about her being in the caravan.

"Yeah! Why is this girl here anyway? After all, she said to you in the break. I started hating her big mouth." Shurayuki growls inside my head.

'Calm down Shurayuki. I don't mind at all. You should let it go. It's no point in hating her. We have to play with her in all our games anyway.' I try to calm her down with a sweatdrop.

"Che! Your too forgiving Narusaki. But if you say so then I won't do anything to hate her. But I won't promise to fight her back if she says anything to you again!" She seems pissed. She hates the fact that because of her, I'm getting all the blame. But as her sister, I don't mind taking the blame for her.

"Why do you think?" Sue/Rika said getting offended. "My darling and I can never be apart! Our love will keep us together forever, forever and forever!" She begins to flirt with Erik/Ichinose again. I can tell he must be uncomfortable with her.