Chapter 9: Epsilon Attack!!

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

English name/Japanese name

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
______________________________________________________________
"What?!! This note says that they are gonna attack again?" Mark/Endou was shocked to hear what our coach said to us.

I did not care who attacks who but I'm happy that I got a free can of juice. I took a sip and it was so refreshing after a long travel from Hokkaido. Shawn/Shirou also tag along with us from his hometown.

"Yes. It's in Cloister Divinity/Manyuuji Jr. High in Kyoto." Coach Lina/Coach Kira informed us about the next location where these new aliens are gonna attack.

"Cloister Divinity/Manyuuji? I never heard that one before." Nathan/Kazemaru looks kinda surprised to hear it for the first time and so are some of the groups.

"Nor have I. I don't think they had been in soccer frontier either." Nelly/Natsumi said with a thoughtful expression on her face.

'Cloister Divinity/Manyuuji huh?' I look at my empty can of juice. 'I went there once to learn about soccer. They were nice enough to teach me some few tricks and made me swear not to use soccer as means of a fight.' I threw the can in the nearest recycle bin. 'I hope the old man is doing fine.'

"This school principal aims to train both the mind and the body. They don't like to fight. But if they have played in the Soccer Frontier tournament. They almost certainly would have won it. They are incredibly skilled. They are certainly the top team in the country. Maybe even number 1. At least as good as us." Coach Lina/Kira sure seem to like this team.

"At least as good as us?" The Raimon team was shocked to hear a team that rivals them.

"They have strict training regularly. They not only train their bodies. They train their mind as well. Speed. Power. Footwork. Everything they do is first class." She explains furthermore their skills. "Unlike Gemini Storm/Jemini Sutōmu who just attack random schools. Epsilon/Ipushiron are attacking schools with excellent players. So that means if we manage to take them down. We may well discover what they truly after." She looks so sure of herself. "Let's get over there right now."

"Yeah!!" Everyone agrees.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip

After we reached Cloister Divinity/Manyuuji Jr. High in Kyoto. We went through the school gate and as soon as we enter a huge bell rang. (Dung!)

What surprised us is that there was a huge hole in the middle of the path and no one on the campus seem to be bothered by it. There was fencing done around it so that people can be careful about it.

"Wow. Everybody seems to be so relaxed." Nathan/Kazemaru was confused by the people who does not even show any kind of fear and panic by the attack in their school.

I did not bother to hear what my team is saying. I just want to meet some old friends of mine. So I left the group and head towards the place I know they will be.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On my way there I met lots of people I knew back then and we chatted for some time before we end our conversation and I left to head to where I wanted to go.

I was just walking around when I heard someone call me by my name. "Saki?!"

 "Saki?!"