Chapter 13: The Last Wyvern Blizzard!!

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

English name/Japanese name

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
______________________________________________________________

"There's the tower everybody." The Caravan driver said making the team excited and happy to see it. I open the window and look out to see a tall tower with a lightning bolt symbol on the top. "We're almost home guys."

'Home...' I thought missing my hometown.

"I can't believe we are finally back." Mark/Endou said excitedly.

"Yeah." Nathan/Kazemaru said in agreement.

"It's been such along." Jack/Kabeyama sounds so emotional.

"It feels like we have gone forever, don't you think so?" Tod/Kurimatsu sounds happy to be back home. Everyone agrees.

"What's going on? What the heck got into you guys?" Tori/Touko sounds confused with their behavior.

"Well, it's the tower right there." Mark/Endou points out to her. Can you see it?" He asked. "It's a symbol of home for us. Anyway, we only got a week left for our game with team Epsilon/Ipushiron. So listen up! We have to train hard and move even higher level."

"Yeah!!" Everyone shouts in agreement.

"They sure sound excited to fight those aliens." I heard Shurayuki's voice inside my head. She sounds so smug.

'You've been active lately since the last game we had with those Royal players. Did something happen to make you so pumped up with the upcoming game?' I ask her confused. I still don't know what happened among my sister and the rest of the team. But lately, Kevin's/Someoko's been talking to me like a friend. He even gave me a sandwich on our journey when I was feeling hungry. I was surprised to see him act this way towards me. It's not only him, Jude/Kidou talks to me from time to time. I know Shurayuki pushed him away from getting hurt from that dangerous shot and all but I still can't figure out why? She never cared about this team. What made her change so much?