Chapter 12: Royal Academy Come Back Part 2!

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

English name/Japanese name

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
______________________________________________________________
I felt an eye on me for a while now. It's bugging me. "Are you sure you want to keep looking at me instead of them?" I asked getting annoyed.

The Raimon coach smirks. "Why do you think I was looking at you?" She challenges me.

I roll my eyes. "I can feel you staring at me before we even got in this crappy place," I replied as I control myself to not slip up.

"Hm!" She pushes her hair back. "It's my duty to watch over the players." She replied with confidence.

"But not now. The rest of the team is playing on the field and it's their coach duty to watch all of the team members and other team players as to how they are playing. If her team is losing then she should be analysing other opponents' basic style of playing and make a plan for her team to win. Not another way around where the coach watches over a player who is benched and not playing." I said in annoyance at the end when it reminded me that I'm here sitting on a bench doing nothing!!

She turns away from me. "I'm sure your turn will come but not right now. I want the team to show what they are cable of without your help." She said calmly but I can tell from the tone of her voice that she is directly talking to me not Narusaki but me.

Did she find out already? I clenched my teeth in anger but I did not let it lose. I don't want to create trouble right now. Her reason for keeping Narusaki away was not because of the injuries but because of me!! 'But what about Shawn?!/Shirou?! Isn't he the same as me?' I asked myself.

As if she read my mind. She replies to me. "Shawn/Shirou is a different case. I let him play because the team trusts him and he has the potential to grow even stronger if I let him play."

This made my blood boil. 'Does that mean I don't have any potential as a soccer player?!!' I want to hurt someone badly right now.

"But..." She continues. "I'm not saying you don't have any potential." I look at her suddenly feeling calm after hearing this. "It's just that you tend to ignore your teammates a lot. Not just in playing soccer. You also ignore them outside the field. If you don't corporate with them well then they can't trust you in having the ball and scoring for them. They won't be able to play with your style and the team ends up falling apart because of one player not having any corporation with the rest of the team."

"But he is the same as me!" I protest.

"And he changed." She cuts me off. "He now plays like he is also a part of the team now. He is willing to corporate with all of them. But do you think you can do it?" She asked me.

I looked away and stare at the ground. I balled my hands into fists. I never like giving my corporations to anyone. Anyone except my siblings but even Narusaki was nothing more than a waste of bags. She always pulls me down. But I was still willing to give her my corporation and she proved to me that my time was not wasted. Eventually, we started playing as a tag team. She would easily steal the ball from other players and pass it to me to score. We were invisible together. No one has the guts to get in our way and aniki as our background, no one can score even a single goal... However....that did not last for long...after the accident...we lost our lives and Narusaki was the only survivor. I was really angry at that. Narusaki who could not even score a single goal! Who only knows how to defend and steal the ball get to survive?!

But she came to our grave still weak from the accident and cried. She was filled with sadness and loneliness. When I saw her like that...I couldn't help but forgive her. She must be in a lot of pain than us. Luckily, she took the items both aniki and I cared a lot from our grave which held our spirits. That was the day when all three of us can live together again in a single body. We could play soccer again but this time as a single human being.