Chapter 11: Royal Academy Come back part 1!!

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

English name/Japanese name

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
______________________________________________________________
"That Scotty/Kogure is a very selfish boy. He is the devil in disguise." Cloister Divinity/Manyuuji coach said through his phone.

"What do want us to do then? Sent him back to you?" Coach Lina's/Kira's voice came from other lines.

"I don't think so." He smiles. "He decided to come to you. I can't tell him what to do. At the end of the day, he is the one who has chosen to walk his path."

"So it's alright if he stays in Inazuma Caravan for the time being?" Coach Lina/Kira asked his wish.

"If you can handle him. That boy is a handful, I tell you that." He said a little worried for coach Lina's/Kira's wellbeing. "And please take care of Saki as well. Although she seems quite stubborn, she is kind at heart."

"I understand. We'll take full responsibility for him and I will look at her well." Coach Lina/Kira said before ending the call.

Everyone except Saki and Scotty/Kogure was looking out through the Inazuma Caravan window. Before they all turn to look back at him.

"I'm not happy about this one bit!! That guy is pain." Tod/Kurimatsu complains.

William/Megane suddenly jumps up in a panic when he notices Scotty/Kogure scribbling on something. "Aaaaah!" He rushes to Scotty/Kogure before he snatches away a doll from him. Scotty/Kogure has drawn Goatee and mustache around the lip side. "What did you do to my Raydar!!" He yells as he rubs it close to his cheeks.

 "What did you do to my Raydar!!" He yells as he rubs it close to his cheeks

'What a baby.' Saki thought from the back of her seat with an uncaring look on her face.

"Ushi shi shi shi." Scotty/Kogure snickers gleefully.

"I'm, I'm totally against this guy joining Raimon Eleven. Totally against it." William/Megane complains pointing at Scotty/Kogure.

"But it was just a stupid toy." Scotty/Kogure brushes it off like it was not important.

"What did you say?!!" William/Megane shouts at him.

"Aah!" Suddenly Tod/Kurimatsu screams.

"What?! What is it now?" Mark/Endou asks surprised.