Chapter 1: The beginning of the end

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"
—————————————————————————
"Argh...my head." I groan in pain as I hold my head and...shiver? My body feels cold for some reason and my cheeks feel stiff as a rock. 'Did I fall from my bed or something? But how come I'm cold when it's summer?' I thought as I slowly try to open my eyes, only to get blinded by a bright light. "Urg!" I close my eyes again and open a little until I get adjusted to the light.

I blinked once...twice...in shock and surprise at what I see afterward... "Where am I...?" I ask no one. The place I'm at is covered in thick white snow and it's chilly here. 'Is this a prank?' I thought.

"So you finally decided to wake up huh?" I hear an annoyed voice. It sounds familiar and yet...not. I turn my head to the left to see a girl who looks like she is 7 aaaaand...SHE IS ANIMATED!!! 0.o

(Please think of her as a 7-year-old girl

(Please think of her as a 7-year-old girl.)

I sat up immediately at seeing her. She has short silver hair and crimson eyes that look scary. She also has some injuries for some reason and a smug smirk on her face but her eyes tell otherwise. Her eyes give her a look of a bloodthirsty vampire.

"It's nice of you to finally wake up from your sweet nap. I was sick of watching over you." she glares at me.

"Shurayuki. I expect you to treat your elder sister nicely. She just woke up after that injury on her head." I hear a voice of a male this time. I turn my head to the right side to see... an animated boy who looks like the same age as the rude girl there.

(I know most of you might know who he is but excuse me for using this pic

(I know most of you might know who he is but excuse me for using this pic. He matches every description of who my character will look like so I'm using this to make my description short)

Why am I not surprised. -_- Wait...did he say elder sister? I look at him utterly confused and...dumbfounded.

He looks at me and sighs. "I knew something will happen to her when I saw her head hit hard on the rock." He rubs the back of his head like he has a habit of doing it. "You don't know us, do you?" He asks in a calm voice as if reading my mind. He's giving me a pitying look.